1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    My husbands grandfather lived in palestine, he was a hard working man lived in his house and was a productive person, his house now belongs to jews, he left peacefully so he was not killed, but being evicted from your house and maybe if you are lucky you are not killed. and Islam doesn't say kill jews have you learned arabic and read the quran? No? Well if you want to know what islam is learn arabic and read it. Me I speak arabic, english, russian, urdu spanish and portugese. I am currently studying Yiddish. I have read all of the holy books, including 12 of the different types of christian bibles and mormon bibles I am well versed when it comes to the topic of religion and no where in the quran does it state Kill the jews.

jodyq, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing to do with them stealing their land, homes and massacaring them, then? :rolleyes:

ThraXed, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  3. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok Lexi, let's take an example.. Do you promote the government aides to Pakistan (paid for by your taxes)? a Pakistan which is perceived as state which "sponsors terrorism"? It's the same thing with Israel, in fact, aide to Israel accounts for 30% of America's foreign aide. $3billion a year since 1985..

M5love, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  4. danephillips

danephillips Peon

Best Answers:
    My partner is from Pakistan (yes he follows Islam) and I asked him what would happen to me
    if I went to Lahor pakistan and preached Jesus in the streets .
    He said what do you want to die ?

Fact:Mark Twain said of Israel when he went throught it over 100 years ago.
    It's a land where nothing can grow and no one lives there .
    Yet with Jews people Again in the land Israel became a land of thriving.

Fact:There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians ...

What Qur'an Teaches:

Quran tells us to: "not to make friends with Jews and Christians" (5:51), fight them "until they pay the Jizya (a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" ( 9:29). "kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (2:191), "murder them and treat them harshly" (9:123), "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" ( 9:5).

Quran says that all those who disbelieve in Islam go to hell (5:10), they are najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (9:28), and orders us to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (2:193). It prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (9:23), (3:28).

It says that the "non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water" (14:17). It asks the Muslims to "slay or crucify or cut off the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that they shall have great punishment in the world hereafter" (5:34). And tells us that "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (22:19-22) and that they not only will have "disgrace in this life, on the Day of Judgment He shall make them taste the Penalty of burning (Fire)" (22:9).

Quran says that "those who invoke a god other than Allah not only should meet punishment in this world but the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to them, and they will dwell therein in ignominy" (25:68). For those who "believe not in Allah and His Messenger, He has prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!" (48:13).

As for him who does not believe in Islam the Prophet says that after he dies it will be announced with a "stern command": "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (69:30-37)

The holy Prophet prescribes fighting for us and tells us that "it is good for us even if we dislike it" (2:216). Then he advises us to "strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (47:4). Our God has promised to "instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers" and has ordered us to "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (8:12). and "to strike terror into (the hearts of the enemies" (8:60).

He has made the Jihad mandatory and warns us that "Unless we go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish us with a grievous penalty, and put others in our place" (9:39). Allah speaks to our Holy Prophet and says "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be stern against hem. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed" (9:73).

He promises us that in the fight for His cause whether we slay or are slain we return to the garden of Paradise (9:111). In Paradise he will "wed us with Houris (celestial virgins) pure beautiful ones" (56:54), and unite us with large-eyed beautiful ones while we recline on our thrones set in lines (56:20). There we are promised to eat and drink pleasantly for what we did (56:19). And have sex with "boys like hidden pearls" (56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (76:19)

As you see, Allah has promised all sorts of rewards, gluttony and unlimited sex to Muslim men who kill the unbelievers in his name, not forgetting even those with pedophilic inclinations. We will be admitted to Paradise where we shall find "goodly things, beautiful ones, pure ones confined to the pavilions that man has not touched them before nor jinni" (56:67-71).

In the West we enjoy freedom of belief but we are not supposed to give such freedom to anyone else because it is written "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good) (3:85).

As for women, the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (4:34). It advises men to take a green branch and beat their wives, because a green branch is more flexible and hurts more. (38:44). It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (2:228). It not only denies the women's equal rights, it decrees that their witness is not admissible in the courts of law (2:282). This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Our Holy Prophet allows us to marry up to four wives and he licensed us to sleep with our slave maids and as many 'captive' women as we may have (4:3) even if those women are already married. He himself did just that.

[A word of warning for those who may find their version of Quran is translated differently from those appearing in this article: Almost all he translators of Quran have deliberately tried to soften the harsh verses of Quran. Yusufali especially goes out of his way to twists the meaning of the words and hide the harshness of Quran. For example he translates the verse (38:44) that says "take a green branch and beat your wife" as "take a little green grass and strike therewith". Or when he translates the verse (4:34) that says "beat your wife" he cannot help it but to add the word (lightly) in parenthesis.]

Dear fellow Muslim: Is this the Islam you believe in? Is this your Most Merciful, Most Compassionate Allah whom you worship daily? Why does Islam incite us to kill other peoples just because they do not believe in Allah? Please understand that there is no terrorist gene but there could be a terrorist mindset. That mindset finds its most fertile ground in the tenets of Islam. Denying it and presenting Islam as a religion of peace similar to Buddhism to the lay public is suppression of truth. The history of Islam between 7th and 14th century is riddled with violence, fratricide and wars of aggression, starting right from the death of the Prophet and during the so-called 'pure' or orthodox caliphate. And Muhammad himself hoisted the standard of killing, looting, massacres and bloodshed. How can we deny the entire history? The behavior of our Holy Prophet as recorded in authentic Islamic sources is quite questionable from a modern viewpoint. The Prophet was a charismatic man but he had few virtues. Imitating him in all aspects of life (following Sunnah) is firstly impossible and secondly dangerous in the 21st century. Why are we so helplessly in denial on this simple issue?

Fact is Islam is NOT a tolerant religions that (zero tolerant)
    Fact is the People of the book Qur'an and/or Koran never openly condem those who do terrorism in the name Allah ?
    Fact is in all th Islam countries they jump and shout in the street when terrorism is done through out the world.
    Fact Muhammad was a murder and that the only way he got believers.
    Fact Islam kills anyone who converts to another belief.
    Fact Islam does not allow other beliefs in those islam countries.
    Fact Islam treats woman like dogs .
    Fact Islam look what people of Islam did just because of some comic.
    The Belief is nothing but a belief of hatre and there is no love in Allah.

I would be killed for just writing this post in a Islamic nation thank God I live in the USA.
    Truth is truth even if you reject it it still remains true .

danephillips, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  5. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:

I asked you if you spoke and could read arabic. This translation is screwed up. it doesn't actually say jews and christians it says non believers which are atheists(again no disrespect for our athiest users)
    Your facts are unfactual because you used a english translated version of the quran. Fact is in the original untranslated quran it is a wonderful book to read, sure it has violence but have you read the bible lately 10x's more violent than the quran. and in aspects to women the quran was written when/again have you read the bible lately. same same. and as far as you putting the rape scenerio in their lets take a look at today shall we. Today I could easily claim anybody raped me when they did not and do you know what would happen to that innocent man. He would be in jail, maybe at this time it was a trend for women to cry rape out when she was rejected by a man...rules are made for a reason, meaning something or a series of things may have caused it to be in place. And then we have to realize that I could translate the quran into around 30 totally different versions, but if I did that I would go to hell. Some of the wording in arabic has No translation in english, so people use that to their liking. Take it or leave it, come forward with verses in arabic post them and read them to us. If you can't then don't post this junk will ya.

Edit: For all you idiots out there here is a small lesson: Allah Is the arabic word for GOD just like Dios is Spanish for God. It is not a Seperate god, it is GOD. The same god that christians and jews and all of us god fearing people believe in. Ignorance is no excuse here. Do you say to the catholic spanish that Dios is hate full?

jodyq, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I can't believe there are still people out there like this.

Sad.

Mia, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  7. danephillips

danephillips Peon

Best Answers:
    Mia Yes there are still people stupid like this out there ...

By they way Irsael gave away much land for peace and all they got was more missle attacks and more Jewish people killed.

Islam teaches to kill all Jew and drive them into the sea.

Allah meaning God means nothing I can start a new belief and make sure the name mean God.
    Islam only started in the 600.

Just as Catholic does not mean christian because
    it's beliefs rejects many Biblical truths .

Only biblical christianity says there is NO way to heaven (zero)
    except the faith in Jesus (God Come in The Flesh) died for sin and arose again .
    One must accept his gift and repent to gain salvation and heaven.

ALL OTHER Beliefs say you gain heaven by Man's own works or Good Works which
    is like saying you can buy your way to heaven.

tbarr60 likes this.
  8. danephillips

danephillips Peon

Best Answers:
    In Arabia, the sun god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god. As has been pointed out by many scholars such as Alfred Guilluame, the moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah!

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    This is a useless thread, and should have been deleted. Its typical of the OP to start a thread by simply posting a link. No thoughts, no discussion, nothing. Just a link. Besides the obvious motivation of hate here, its a worthless waste of time. Its no different than spamming affiliate links. Hopefully the thread just gets deleted.

Mia, Dec 12, 2008 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  10. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For starters, if you keep calling him "ignorant? you might consider fixing all of the atrocious spelling and grammar in all your own posts... but that's just a suggestion.

There is no concept that cannot be translated into the English language. That might be a convenient argument, but it isn't a sound one... nor would your proposed solution work if it were true.

As far as non-believers meaning "athiests" rather than "non-Muslims"... I have a feeling a lot of Muslims would take issue with your interpretation.

robjones, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  11. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Taking an incident from 1 and 1/2 years ago that was incidentally discussed here, shows simply that you have lots of hate and no ability to read through current events. It simply shows your hate.

Frankly I found it clever that for once non Islamic terrorists would use a technique that Islamic terrorists use all the time during any fight.

Frankly for all future fire fights I would suggest non Islamics use this technique all the time, placing captured Islamics in the line of fire and see how the Islamists react.

earlpearl, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  12. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah right! So the the kids threw rocks now he can be held as a kevlar vest. Mmmm. Imagine how you would feel if an Iranian touched your child in Micckie Dees houston (assuming you are over thirty and not a child yourself) then that alone would give you abeef.

Valley, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  13. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    as foor as me spelllling I was in a car accident less than a month ago, had a concussion and I am lucky I am not typing sdrawkcab like I was. and you see this as a useless thread because you can't fight and bring real proof. so shut it. I am lucky that even though my typing is bad speellling could be better, I know the difference between complete ignorance and stupidity. which won r ewe?

jodyq, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  14. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    And you Robjones mr proud to be a infidel. Nice a infidel is one who doubts or rejects central tenets of a religion or has no religious beliefs as wikipedia sees it. Kafir is what you were going for. Kafir according to wikipedia is The Arabic word kafir (literally the one who "covers", in the sense of hiding) is the Muslim term for an infidel.[9][10] The term technically applies only to atheists and polytheists and to those who subscribe to faiths other than Christianity, Judaism and Zorastrianism. Who is ignorant??
    Read, comprehend then post. Unless you think wikipedia is a terrorist group?

jodyq, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Mabye you would like to explain this, then?

And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Worship not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him. (Qur'an 41:37)

Do you realise, Allah is just Arabic for God, Arab Christians use the word Allah for God too.

ThraXed, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  16. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I already said that I don't think they can really read english:eek:

jodyq, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  17. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and to the fact that around only 15% of arabs are muslims ;)

Realm, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  18. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    So, because of my own free will I follow none of your listed religions, and therefore am an infidel? So I am fair game for attacks and oppression until I submit to taxation or conversion? I take offense at some of that. I don't consider myself unfaithful (fidelity) or one who hides and runs for cover. I also don't see why my religious beliefs should make me a target. Coexistence is divine.

earthfaze, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  19. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    No, I don't. I think foreign aid from the United States needs a major overhaul.

Of course US middle east policies require a major overhaul, as well. The problem is trying to please both sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict at the same time. It isn't easy to do.

I honestly think peace in the region needs to be negotiated. As far as I'm concerned, Arafat had a great chance to end this conflict, but refused to do so for fear of losing power.

I'm not impressed with any of the world's leaders these days. It appears all of us globally are setting for much less from our leaders than we should be.

Lexiseek, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  20. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    It's funny that after all your posts you have guts to call someone stupid! You have a lot to learn about history kid. No wonder likes of you agrees with someone like Mia is. What an uneducated ignorants!

iggysick, Dec 13, 2008 IP