1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Cometchat is a terrible scamming software

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by sh_peterish, Oct 3, 2018.

I purchased Cometchat plugin ant its related APPs, SDK and Desktop Messenger after reading the instruction and description of its features, and my nightmare began. The plugin was not only failing to work properly, but caused the slowness of the whole site. There are totally 38 warnings and errors with the Cometchat.

I contacted the support and the guy named Salam answered my ticket a couple weeks later promising to let their developers to fix it. The did nothing to solve the bugs during the whole licensed year, then they asked me for more money to extend the license and much more $$$ to move my self hosting to their cloud hosting. Yes, this terrible scamming group based in India just care about money only.

What is more that they never ever game the right APPs packaged, never ever game the active SDK and Desktop Messenger.

They ever did not fix the dizens of bugs, but refused to refund me. They overstated the features of the Cometchat features to induce customer to buy, and took the cash and left nothing working. Don't buy this terrible scamming plugin to avoid loss!!!

sh_peterish, Oct 3, 2018 IP