1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Clickbank Email Money Making Jump

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 9, 2014.

I thought I was ready to give up on clickbank. It happens every now and again, then out of the blue, 7 sales, back to back. $1,000 total, payout again for the cycle, it's been steady since January 2014. After spending 18 months working towards something, BOOOM, this year has been incredible.

One tip that I've seen is to get email leads. If you can get a user to sign up for any CB product that has an email auto-respond that goes beyond the initial information, apparently it pays dividends. I didn't see sales for 11 days straight, thought I had run out of leads, then boom, sales, and all "email" sales, which I don't have a squeeze page for.

So check out products that have an email optin, they work.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 9, 2014 IP
    auburnfan23 likes this.
  2. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats :D Hard work pays off.

My cb stats used to jump around a LOT some weeks no sales then boom I would see sale after sale then it would die again for a week or two..Now it's pretty consistent. Mostly from niche websites I started months ago, videos and a mix of social media sites.

GamesPond, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. graphicguy

graphicguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you share your source of traffic please?!
    From where did you get the leads?

graphicguy, Nov 16, 2016 IP