1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Budist is a Christian. You won't find much difference in their teachings

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheMightOfLove, Nov 7, 2011.

The Budist is a Christian. You won't find much difference in Budism with that of Christianity.
    Buda preached accepting the suffering calmly, so did Christ.
    That's what Beinsa Douno said in regards to Budism.

Any budists coming here on this forum?

TheMightOfLove, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't the christian actually be a Buddhist then? What with Buddhism being centuries older. Surely if anyone is taking on the teachings of others it should be you who is actually a Buddhist, not the other way round.

stOx, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  3. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    In the end all of this cultures and traditions are trying to make you a better man and to be just.

serena85, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  4. martyn123

martyn123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Jesus believed in a God/Father according to the Gospels.

Buddha and Buddhists do not, they see it as irrelevant.

Big difference, I think.

(I'm a Buddhist.)

Christians believe in heaven or hell for eternity after death, while Buddhists believe in reincarnation.

I think these are important differences, there are probably many more.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
    martyn123, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  5. BoCe

BoCe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a Buddhist.

There is a little difference in Buddhism and Christians. Buddhist believe in reincarnation and Karma, while Christian not.

BoCe, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  6. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me clarify again one thing. There are many who bare the title "Christians", but say the commandment "Love one another" is impossible to implement. How they can be Christians if they don't believe in Christ commandment? It is, as if God (Because Christ was sent by God.) told you: "Do this and you say: "This is impossible to be done." and then you claim you love and believe in God.

About reincarnation and Karma. There are many Christians and I know many Christians who believe reincarnation and Karma.
    Millions of people are following church doctrines. Christ is on the walls of their churches, but not in their hearts.

Notice how many churches soon after the service starts, pass the the "money offering plate"?
    Did Jesus serve for money? No, but many priests do. Beinsa Douno says this is a disgrace, and those offering plates must be thrown out of the churches.
    Beinsa Douno said that Christ' teahing is about: "Love, brotherhood, and sisterhood." Yet, when I go to church I don't hear from the priest the fundamental idea that Christ gave: "Love, brotherhood, and sisterhood." They teach a lot of good things.... and with them their doctrines, not the Christ'.

Anyway, according to Beinsa Douno the teachings of Christianity and Buddhism are very close. Buddha and Christ were preaching the Word of God in different times and at different places and that's why the little difference.

Fundamentally though Christianity and Buddhism are Religions of Love.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    TheMightOfLove, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your spelling has vastly improved. :)

browntwn, Nov 15, 2011 IP