1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other The Billing Platform for Hosting Providers Reseller Hosting Site

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by macstux, Jul 11, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am selling this license as i literally just created because just found out that im having a kid, I will no longer have time to even think about starting this business unfortunately.
    SEMrush
    https://www.blesta.com/pricing/

I purchased the Owned Unbranded for $300 I am selling this for $250 support & updates are available till next may 2020 but part is Blesta has an awesome Discord channel with free support anyway for life which is really nice. I will include the already converted from html to blesta theme hostbee and all of the files/database. Youll just have to change the images.

This is currently on my website webfires, you can change it to whatever domain youd like.

if you want the whole webfires brand with the custom FF images I will sell everything for $300.

macstux, Jul 11, 2019 IP
    SEMrush