1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The biggest SEO conference ever in India to be held in Delhi 31st of March 2007

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by westhaven, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm...It's really sad to know that jim isn't coming. Well jim next time just make sure that you are not busy with other stuffs!

And btw anybody else from abroad is intrested in coming down here??

Come on guys this would be really cool!

Take care

Manish

Manish Pandey, Mar 17, 2007 IP
    westhaven likes this.
  2. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its not about $'s. I have no problem spending on some informative seminars / conferences. But the last time it was just a casual affair, so it put doubts that is it really worth to spend on this meet.

Although i hope this time it will be much more organised and there will a proper discussion session which really creates interest in joining such meets.

I was just having a laugh when i said regarding sponsership. Best wishes to you guys and lets hope this meet will come into limelight.

seoindia, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  3. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seoindia, You must take your words back. Last meet was a small get together of all DP indians. It was very much cleared last time that there won't be any conference but a small get together. And we all guys met each other for the first time and ofcourse rocked.

This Time it's ofcourse bigger than ever and all official talks with conference.

westhaven, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  4. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Any thing related to a meeting/event/conferance comes with a unity, If you would have been really interested we would have expected some suggestions from your site not negative points :rolleyes:

Everyone is not perfect but WE can make it sucess, so read these words and try to learn how to reply to something and what to say.

Last time you were sponsored by someone for entering the meet and we said its a meeting of all dp members and if you had something in your mind you should have told us before hand so everyone would have gone on your given time schedule and agenda. :)

This time too we called everyone via many promotions ie forum threads - forum announcements, direct phone calls which you can confirm with the members who are comming, Adwords ,A Big News paper ad on Times of India Newspaper Network, members and supporting giving about this meet by adding text links, banners and doing blog posts.

This is all called as unity and this is how a meeting is held.

but you just need someone to sponser you so you can later talk anything about everything :)

Well said you again proved yourself after a hear ( though i may seem to be harsh but what all i just said is a fact)

May i know which other seminars you attended SELF Sponsored and liked them, and whats the reason for that?

amitpatel_3001, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  5. westhaven

Best Answers:
    Expressed very well amit , you are being aggressive now and seems very much excited for the meet and our pool party :D

Being an indian you are a shame as you think about 50$ but dont know what's network, what is the use of these meets, i have personally got a lot of benefit with the last time gathering as we made a big network of people who can helps us always. It's like a chain reaction. Think wider than thinking about the crap/tiny 50$
    In last meet i had just 50 sites and it was june 2006. and now i have over 200 sites just becoz of our network. We guys keep guiding each other and helping too. We are growing very fast and our sites too. ;)
    After this 31st march meet i am sure i would just double the no of sites but long way to go ..............:rolleyes:

westhaven, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  6. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    When did the ad come in TOI? Anyone got a scanned copy or something? I would like to see it.

Indian, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  7. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ditto that for me too

max pain, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  8. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Gnet, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  9. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
  10. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm appreciate an event that revolves around a search engine through which im making money and you indians are abusing? nah dont think so

Gnet, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  11. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would rather advise you to read the FAQ of DP before you start going racist against Indians mate..

12. westhaven

Best Answers:
    are u nuts??

westhaven, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  13. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Nop not being racist, im just saying there are ALOT of bad people in india trying to bring down hard earners, look at the dp list for instance

There is ALOT of indians here with a heck load of potential and talent, its things liek these click fraud agencies that bring you down

id think youd be more pissed then i am

Gnet, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  14. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Appreciate your concern about the "fraud" agencies and I hate them too. But for all we know they might be in operation all over the world and not only in India.

15. westhaven

Best Answers:
    u must be cleared about one thing that America's biggest companies train and hire asian guys to do all these scams. So who is teaching wrong to whom and why they outsource work to india, coz of cheap labour. (BTW atleast i am costly affair)
    Even we hate these scammers and fraud companies and they don't last long, remember this.

16. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Can we move back to topic please? :)
    Request : Please dont change the topic
    Amit

amitpatel_3001, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  17. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive seen 4 so far

Iran
    Russian
    Tehran
    Turkish
    Oman

and now india
    its more of a "pissed off concern as to why i was banned from adsense" then just a cocern

@amit

sorry for going offtopic

didnt really think while posted, still pissed about finding out why i was banned from adsense

Gnet, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  18. westhaven

Best Answers:
    okie cool back again :)
    Gnet i think u are still not cleared who hire these countries. ;)

19. sanjay369

sanjay369 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have fun for me!

sanjay369, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  20. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now its getting personal. If you have read my post clearly i stated that last meet was just a get together so it put a doubts on whether it is going to be good enough this time. I have nothing against the meet and why will i? Regarding sponsership and all that i was just having a laugh. And pertaining your question which meets i have attended, here is the one i am attending on 25th March - http://www.alootechie.com/events/podcast/index.asp

Now being an Indian its a shame that i think about $50, Money is never a problem the thing is, i just asked is it worth enough this time? Definately if it is, who wouldn't like to attend such meets.

seoindia, Mar 18, 2007 IP