1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The Best WordPress Services @ Best Prices

Discussion in 'Design' started by SEO Content Demon, Oct 7, 2012.

Hi everybody,

Now we are onto WordPress services as well apart from content writing and search engine optimization. We have assembled a team of well experienced WP experts to meet the expectations of our clients. All our WP experts are well qualified and dedicated professionals. P

Personally, I have been providing our services to several companies and programmer's team as a co-programmer and co-developer for business, social, educational and personal websites and blogs for businesses and individuals.

To check out the portfolio please contact us...

Here are my specific expertise in WordPress , here is list of few, We would like to mention along with service packages and prices…

1: WordPress Conversion-
    i- PSD to WordPress (120-150 USD)
    ii- HTML to WordPress (100-120 USD)
    iii- PHP to WordPress (120-150USD)
    - including any other ready-made script to WordPress conversion. (200 at max)

2: Themes & Plugins Customization (10USD per hour)

3: Search Engine Optimization configuration (OnSite) (30USD)

4: Social Media Integration (25USD)

5: WordPress Optimization -Fast Loading , Security Analysis, Analytics and Content Protection. (8USD for each)

6: WordPress Site Migration to sub-domain or any other domain in same hosting or in any other hosting. (50USD)

7: Content Migration from any other platform. (8USD per hour)

8: Content maintenance. (50USD per week)

9: eCommerce, PayPal, Credit Cards Integration. (45USD)

10: Troubleshooting and bug fix (10USD per hour)

You can directly contact us here or shoot us a mail at or cotnact us through Skype - alok0985saharia. Stay in touch with us to discuss the projects in details… Thanks

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    SEO Content Demon, Oct 7, 2012 IP