1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

the best white label cms system available

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by chiller4life, Apr 23, 2012.

i m looking for the best cms basically simple with edit content, event, blog, news, etc...

does anyone know of any please let me know
    SEMrush

thank you

chiller4life, Apr 23, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd run with wordpress. It can grow with you but at "entry level" is unbelievably simple to use.

sarahk, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  3. mykey

mykey Peon

Best Answers:
    For simple CMS, I suggest you to use Wordpress. Even though it's designed for blogging site, it's also can for other purposes by using suitable templates.
    For more complex CMS,you may use Joomla. It's powerful for any purpose.

mykey, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  4. RajaSekar

RajaSekar Peon

Best Answers:
    The White Label CMS plugin is for developers who want to give their clients a more personalised and less confusing CMS.

RajaSekar, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  5. comodesign

comodesign Guest

Best Answers:
    The answer to your question will depend on your level of experience. If you familiar with wordpress/joomla/drupal and your clients are teachable (you will have to teach them how to update the content and use the system, trust me), then joopalpress (this is my term for this trinity) can work for you. If you're looking for something light, something that you can implement from your html editor and without worrying about databases, client training, and ongoing site maintenance, I would recommend looking at magicedit. I'm using it and extremely happy with them (for small type of sites, this is not all in all solution). You can white label everything using css. Add your logo, company name, colors and all. There are also other solutions like cushy cms, pagelime, webpop but you need to pay to white label it and they are not as elegant as magicedit in my opinion.

Hope it helps.

comodesign, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  6. kochtgr

kochtgr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For there is no better CMS than wordpress, there might be some for more advanced users but they are far too complicated, with wordpress you can do prety much everything really easy...

kochtgr, Apr 27, 2012 IP