1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best way to rise to the top

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, May 8, 2009.

1. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Claire you said you did this to a certain degree? How many websites / blogs did you create? Or can you share insight as to what didn't work for you? Can you share details what did work for you?

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. budget

budget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you indeed for this great information

budget, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  3. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Best Answers:
    I would like to thank everyone for being so very very kind and nice to me. I could not have asked for better responses with what I've shared with you all.

I don't make $2,000 a month yet, so I don't feel I should make a website about "making money online". I think that would be hypocritical, if I did that. But, I am willing to share what I know and have researched and what I know about business, from college and my degrees.

Cheers to all of you, and you're welcome.

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  4. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Best Answers:
    That is really true. But those sites that are making tens of thousands of dollars are hit and miss. There's a guy on youtube, who's account is now defunct, who said he made a killing on a "who's the sexiest movie star" poll site. He admitted he didn't know why it did crazy good. He also said he tried the same strategy in other places and they didn't work at all.

My point is that, people can create a tiny empire built out of nothing, and spread it thinly. This will do a couple of things
    1. diversify your income stream, if 1 site out of 100 fall, your income isn't shattered
    2. it is easy to duplicate

The guy in the above example, could not duplicate his success. He tried. The site is even down now. So it was just a flash in the pan, a trend, and it was gone. And, he gave up. I don't think he's doing any internet marketing.

As I said, once you've made just 10 sites, you will go back and see your first site and laugh at how bad it was. You will then be able to improve it [and yourself in the process] to make more than just a mere $1 / day.

I visited a friend who has a very trendy clothing store. I asked her how she was successful. She pointed to the underwear rack. She said, "those $12 underwear keeps the lights on and the doors open." I understood her point. I was talking about buying suits on margin and that's what she told me. Sure if you sell a suit every day you'll be very successful in retail, but... the underwear is what helps you stay open so people discover you and build your reputation in business.

That's exactly what I am showing here.

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, May 15, 2010 IP