1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best way to get links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jcyber, Sep 13, 2010.

1. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    Citation analysis works well in academic environments but kinda falls a part in a commercially driven direct marketing environment (which is what the web is).

Many search algorithms may be able to detect link trading as an artificial means of boosting the popularity of both sites and discount the value of these links.

By doing a three way link from sites hosted on different servers a webmaster can build link popularity without the search engine being able to detect the link trading as easily.

deew, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    Website ranking involves more than just putting your website online. The old addage, "Build it and they will come" is no longer true. You need to not only have quality content on your website but also focus on getting good backlinks but also relevant backlinks. The kind of links you gather and where the link is placed on the other site will also determine the amount of traffic you get and your ranking in the search engines.

Google and Yahoo rank websites according to how many quality backlinks they find pointing at your website. Quality is determined by how relevant the other site is to your site and where the link is placed on their page (within the content is best) and how many other links are on the page (less is better). A large number of links pointing at your site does not guarantee success. You need quality backlinks in order to rise to the first page of results and the more you can find the better.

Google started devaluing traded links in Fall of 2007 and started penalizing directories that used dishonest means to raise their own PR so they could sell links. Google penalized those directories by dropping their PR (Page Rank) to Zero and Keyword Rank so far that they didn't even rank for their own business name. This also affected the rank of sites that bought links from those directories because their link count dropped.

If you have been buying links from directories and your PR or keyword rank is dropping it may be because of Google penalizing those directories. This causes those sites to put rel="nofollow" on the links to protect themselves, thus you are no longer credited for those links you bought which reduces your PR and thus your Keyword Rank.

Google also penalizes sites for getting involved in Triangular Linking Schemes, i.e., "I'll link to your site from my site if you link to my other site" (they do this so it doesn't look like a link trade but Google knows how to spot these also). Google can also penalize sites for getting involved in Link Exchange Scams.

Therefore the best way to encourage people to link to your content is to provide information that is useful to your visitors.

deew, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. outsourcelink806

outsourcelink806 Peon

Best Answers:
    My personal opinion the best way to get back links first of all search engine optimization, directory submission, Article submission , press release submission,blog comment, forum posting and many types of seo activities.

outsourcelink806, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. marksio

marksio Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get link by posting articles, blogs, forums, do bookmarking, directories, press release, you should link exchange with only quality sites with good PR and most importantly only White SEO techniques! ;)

marksio, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  5. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    Great way to get links building forum blog post and many more.

trudent, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  6. digitalcontents

digitalcontents Peon

Best Answers:
    Links in unique and quality contents look like organic and logical, so such links really work and PR comes. I agree with all above comments and respect their opinion.
    Regards,

askmewrite

digitalcontents, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  7. JamesKoen

JamesKoen Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way is to pay for links.

JamesKoen, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  8. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    forum posting, blog comment, link building -1 way, 2way, 3way.

trudent, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  9. tym123

tym123 Peon

Best Answers:
    blogcommenting, forum profile, forum posting, article submission.

tym123, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  10. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    forum/classifieds posting, link building, blogging

trudent, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  11. seoteky

seoteky Peon

Best Answers:
    Contextual and editorial links are always the best and lasting links!

seoteky, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  12. shanmarsh2

shanmarsh2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I have thought of contacting them but they don't seem to be linking back to any other sites either so I reckon they will not link back to ours and simply remove the articles. I don't particularly want this to happen.

shanmarsh2, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  13. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    if you give links more den 1or 2 times, the administrator consider them to be spam and will not give links back.

trudent, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  14. nishant0000

nishant0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    in my opinion the forums gives the solid back links...articles and press releases are also going to be a major part

nishant0000, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  15. msaegypt

msaegypt Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that Article posting and link exchange you also can use the blog comments in dofollow blog.

msaegypt, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  16. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    editorial links
    contextual links

trudent, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  17. roynetwork7

roynetwork7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the best way is to create a Large variety of system links via articles, forums, blog comments, links exchange with good sites (high pr).

one source its not good enough.

have a good day my friend:)

roynetwork7, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  18. monggo

monggo Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest you to outsource it on seo service, they know the best way to do it :D

monggo, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  19. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone try css template submission? most of the free template site have high PR and those template could be download by thousand of site owner. Some company submit a quality template to wordpress, and it return with million of link back.

patrick0001, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  20. Jutt

Jutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Source of link where you got the links,
    social bookmarking
    article submission
    forum posting
    profile creation
    blog comment

Jutt, Oct 23, 2011 IP