1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Way To Earn Rs.5-50 Lakh($100000) in short period.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by madhu_1987, Aug 23, 2008.

Hi Friends,

Can any one suggest that is there any best, safe, easiest,legal, no investment, non restricted, no pyramid, no chain, on online, no internet, no door to door selling, no joining kit system, no time norm, no panelty, reach no target BUSINESS that could fetch me 5-50 lakhs ($100000) in a very very short period?

A simple and clear business that can bring about a radical change in once life which could be "The Road to Financial Freedom"!

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT IN THIS PURE THOUGHT OF MINE?

Thanx for your ideas & suggestions,:confused:

madhu_1987, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  2. mistnee

mistnee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for a start, depending on your skill sets, you can register and bid at the various 'freelancer' sites, search for "freelancer work" or "freelancer site" or similar keywords in google or elsewhere. Remember you have to start bidding for a lot of 'relevant' projects initially since without any experience or work done already, people will find it hard to accept your bid unless quoted lower than the others or another good reason like the lowest rate. By relevant projects here I mean something which you will be able to do properly.

Another very good option is the 'services' category forum here in DP itself, offers a lot of work.

Hope this helps!

mistnee, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can by trading forex

mentos, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  4. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    If anyone knew that, then they either would not be looking through this forum coz theyre so rich, or wouldn't tell you their secret. $100k is a very big ask for a short space of time. Do you have any money you are willing to invest, as the more you put in, the more you'll get out,

kiteguy123, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  5. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there is such a way, in your DREAMS lol... Now wake up and get back to work :)

seo4china, Aug 23, 2008 IP