1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best strategies to improve PageRank.....

Discussion in 'Google' started by basickno, Aug 31, 2011.

Hello all expert forum members.. i am just want to ask a quick question ....

If i want to improve my PR from 1 to atleast 3 or 4 withing one or two month, what strategies should i use, instead of buying, outsourcing or link exchange???

Please expert Opinions only...... (this is because, i just want to find out the expert and proven strategies, i am ready to do hard work...)

basickno, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    buying link is the easiest way
    link exchange dont work well, one way link is always better
    besides, you might also try on some common link building method such as forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission too.
    By the way, always remember that only dofollow backlink will hep to increase your PR, nofollow backlink doesnt pass the PR juice

lifeplayer, Aug 31, 2011 IP
    MikeBuyco likes this.
  3. carla_easley

carla_easley Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed that my PR increased once I started posting quality content and social bookmarking all of my posts.

carla_easley, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  4. trishseo

trishseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just get a few high PR links with low OBLs and your PR will be updated next Google update. Keep in mind, until Google updates their PR (even though I'm sure they do this internally ongoing), there's nothing you can do to make it show up sooner.

trishseo, Aug 31, 2011 IP
    MikeBuyco likes this.
  5. Agent89

Agent89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately it's not an easy question to answer. You need to make sure your site is well optimized and it has to have authority backlinks. Your PR will only increase when Google sees your site as being more of an authority.

Agent89, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  6. seolabs

seolabs Peon

Best Answers:
    there is really no solution to quick PR raises. Because you have to wait for Google to re-evaluate their algorithm before you see changes. Building quality links would be the key but otherwise, you would want people to link to your website themselves, so on these times a social media campaign can be relevant as well. If you host good content on your site and can get people to share or link to them - that is quality.

Otherwise, buying links can be your best option and there will also be no guarantee to this as if you buy links - most of these sites who sell them does not offer their PR, but offer the traffic than can go to your site in which case most of them still has a rel=nofollow which is what google tells them to do so.

My advise. Develop good content and spread yourself into the net gradually, and be patient.

seolabs, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  7. sam10

sam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said, this is the proven techniques which will work if worked hard. I tried it before & it really works for PR update.

sam10, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  8. Bauger

Bauger Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you do a combination of several things like link wheels, article submission, blog commenting, forum posting, social book marking etc. Just keep doing it on a regular basis and your site will start moving up

Bauger, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  9. zaaylo

zaaylo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just start buying high pr (pr5 or +) to get pr3 or so. Most easy and fastest way.

zaaylo, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  10. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He asked about methods instead of buying links.

arrisweb, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  11. alvinchua91

alvinchua91 Member

Best Answers:
    lots of social bookmarking, article marketing should work! hope i helped

alvinchua91, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  12. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well,The stategies to improve Pagerank are buying PR links,backlinking,SEO and Link exchanges :)

Card, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  13. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    To increase PR by that much there is nothing that can get you there except get good links from high PR sites and you should also make sure that Google notices these links and indexes them. The next time there is a PR update you are sure to shoot.

unknownpray, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  14. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with buying links is the fastest way to go if you don't have much time dealing with getting High PR links. You can still increase your PR with High PR Do follow Blog comments if you want.

MikeBuyco, Sep 26, 2013 IP