1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best solution for Israel and Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bali_Sunset, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Peace? For starters, you don't kill people. You do not provoke people. You do not bash or attack a race and seek to destroy them.

I understand that you are so muddled in misinformation and abuse that you probably have no concept of what it is to have "peace and freedom". Start by rejecting Islam or just stop spreading hatred.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you have short-term amnesia or have you forgotten what you yourself had written a paragraph above?

"For starters, you don't kill people. You do not provoke people. You do not bash or attack a [religious belief system here] and seek to destroy them."

Pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:

Ibn Juferi, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ah, what exactly do you find "bashing" about my last statement? I'm not sure I follow you. You probably have me confused with the previous poster. :confused:

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  4. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    No, I meant you. Mia, a.k.a. Jeremy Kinsey, owner of Seekwonder Directory and Kingbloom Directory. Telling people to "reject" a religion which 1.3 billion people all over the world believe in is not provocating? Still not clear enough?

5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Nope, not clear at all... Please explain specifically what makes you think I am bashing someone?

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  6. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    See the edit above.

7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

You are going to have to be more specific. There's likely 1.3 billion people doing drugs. If I suggest they stop, am I bashing them?

I'm still not certain what you are talking about.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  8. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    We are not talking about "drugs" here, we are referring to a religion, specifically Islam. Telling people to "stop believing" in Islam is nothing short of a provocation and an insult to the intelligence. Its not likely that Muslims will start worshipping your Theotokos tomorrow, so what is your point in trying to incite sentiments?

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I suggested a simple solution. You obviously disagree with it. Is it a bash? No. Am I provoking you? No. Am I insulting your intelligence? No.

What I am doing is making a suggestion as to how to solve a problem. You may not like the answer, and it may not be the answer. However, taking offense to an opinion is pretty childish, don't you think?

You might want to take a couple deep breaths and calm down there kiddo. You're likely to pop a nut or something.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  10. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Fine, in that case let us all walk into the Vatican City tomorrow and tell the Pope that he is the anti-Christ incarnate and make a press statement to inform all Catholics to quit Christianity pronto.

11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Now that's bashing. Glad to see you recognize the difference. Personally I think the Pope is the anti-Christ. And have no problems encouraging people to reject Catholicism.

What exactly is your point? And how does this answer the OP's question?

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  12. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Good, you admit it. Now how is that different from your earlier statement about Islam and telling people to "quit it"? It seems that the "one rule for you, one rule for us" mentality applies to you.

13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Admit what? I simply stated that what you were doing was in fact "bashing".

That you cannot see the difference is very troubling.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  14. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    The sad part here is that you can openly show your hatred against particular religion and still post here after that.
    I can only imagine outrage if someone else show something like that against,for example, judaism.
    And you have guts to talk about love and peace!!! :D
    Cmmon! Do you seriously think that people are so stupid to buy that crap!?!
    Keep suporrting thieves. It's probably ordered from your God. Is he a thiefg too? What kind of God is that?!?

iggysick, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  15. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    There was no difference from what you did earlier, I simply reworded it and substituted the religion you were bashing for another. If I what I did was "bashing" (and I am not denying it because I was doing it for demonstration purposes), then what you did was bashing as well. No two-ways about it.

Does it make you uncomfortable to know that another can play the same games as you? It takes two to tango, and you have bitten off more than you can chew.

16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Kids... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mia, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  17. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I openly speak of my hatred of evil, I don't care if that gets me banned here. What you have to look past is your own beliefs for a moment and look from others eyes. The world is full of people who hate being physically attacked, targeted or killed for their beliefs or lack thereof. I am not alone. In fact I bet you would hate to be killed simply for your belief in mohamud and your desire to worship him.

Why do these discussions always end up with pointing at Jews or Christians? Why can't you defend your stance without bringing up those religions?

debunked, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  18. Bali_Sunset

Bali_Sunset Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Muslims don't worship muhammad

Bali_Sunset, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You sure could have fooled me.... islam is all about mohamud, his words, his actions, his decrees, his writings(or not writings...), his commands, his war, his fight, his honor, his young wife, his new religion, his death, his followers, his pictures, his hatred towards the Jew, his taxes, his book, and much more.

debunked, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

lol, reading your posts gives me hope that someday you will know Islam, a while ago it was a moon God whom Muslim worship, as you claimed, now it is Mohammad pbuh, big progress :D but now let's move to next, Muslim worship God, not wife of God, nor father of God, or son of God simply because:

maybe it is because you think Jesus is God when he is a prophet, so the equivelent in Islam for you is Mohammad, so you look at him as a God, then you attack him using your "Nyaa, nyaa" method of "My god can beat your god"?

try not to be limited to the Christian belief that made Jesus pbuh a God, when he was just a human being who had unusual birth, but not as unusual as Adam pbuh who had no mother or father,

educate yourself a little, then let your knowledge speak not your negative emotions:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
    imad, Sep 25, 2009 IP