1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best solution for Israel and Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bali_Sunset, Sep 22, 2009.

This solution is based on the principle: "Justice for all"

The conflict is primarily caused by injustice and should be solved by justice and equality. Palestinians and jews once lived in a single community before Israel is established, then both must be reunited, because they were actually two ethnics in one nation.

1. All rights that had been taken away from palestinians before the establishment of Israel must be returned. Including resettlement of palestinians to their lands that have been taken away by Zionist before 1948. Jews should also resettled to their lands like before 1948.
    2. The establishment of a single country of jews and palestinians.
    3. Jews and palestinians must be equal in politics, social life, etc.
    4. Zionism is forbidden, replaced by equality principle for jews and palestinians.

The only way to ensure peace is give equality and justice to all individuals, jews and palestinians alike.

I KNOW!......this is very hard if not impossible to reach.....then it also will be hard to enforce peace in palestine, if not impossible.

You can't tell oppressed people to live in peace.
    Where there is injustice, there will be conflicts.

Even if this solution can be implemented, I'm sure there will be ultra-nationalist palestinians and zionist hardliners who will oppose equality.

Please don't accuse me for being unrealistic, because I know this solution is unrealistic for this moment.

But justice and equality is the best way to solve conflict.....

Bali_Sunset, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  2. Gooseman

Gooseman Peon

Best Answers:
    5. All Abrahamic religions are strickly forbidden and replaced by Discordianism.

Gooseman, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How about just stop hating the Jews? It seems that those who are hellbent on killing them can live with them just fine.

debunked, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What about simply removing any civil population from this territory and set it as an international militarized zone?
    That is the only solution in my opinion and it is as unrealistic as any suggestion of peace :)
    So there will be conflict in this area for years to come, we'll all be dead and there will still be conflict among new generations.

JamesColin, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    How about that you also start considering Palestinians as humans?

isreal is free to kill, murder, rape, torture, destroy, imprison, starve, occupy Palestinians and all you come up with is 'hate jews' thing :rolleyes:
    pretty interesting

new, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  6. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    No way, it is absolutely not possible. Secondly, Palestine and Israel cannot ever live in peace even if they get united. Palestine and Israel are fighting with each other for the last thousands of years, not as a country but as an ethnic group.

rexertea, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    he is one of those who believe that Jews are the chosen people, so they are allowed to do all you mentioned and more, and nobody has the right to question it, but if one of their victims tried to raise his voice against these crimes and this injustice, then he is considered anti-Semitic as the propaganda machine always try to convince people,

and this is despite the majority of those who call themselves Jews now are atheists, who do not believe in Judaism or in any religion or in God, but they like the idea of "chosen people" since it allow them to fool so many Christians like debunked, and make them servants who are hoping that this will hurry the second coming of Jesus, when both actually do not like each other, Jews say about Jesus a son of a whore, and Christians believe Jews are the ones who killed Jesus, but the mutual benefit is to hurry his coming back,

they believe that Jesus won't come back except on a ground of killing, bloodshed, crimes and injustice, yet they are capable of talking about love & peace,

Ahad Ha'Am one of these Zionist leaders, said in 1914, where the plans was made to steal Palestine, and to commit the crimes we have seen since 1948 till now:

"Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the Messiah: I do not wish to see his coming." (UN: The Origins And Evolution of Palestine Problem, section II)

imad, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  8. debunked

Best Answers:
    Your thinking is so backwards you think we all think how you think....

All people should live in peace, but why should anyone be given more money or food if all they use it for is destruction? No matter how much money the USA gives the Palestinians, it all ends up furthering the cause of mohamud to kill Jews.

Once the killing stops then you would see a change in the living conditions. The equation is so simple it shows how idiotic those who are hellbent on killing are and those like you who support the killing.

If you are so into killing start with yourself and you buddies who agree with you! Test out the bomb vest before hand would you please?!?!

debunked, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    But yet you condone Israel killing Palestinians, because that doesn't bother you as, to you, Palestinians are not human, they are dirty Arabs.

ThraXed, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  10. debunked

Best Answers:
    You are confused. I am not the one who sees either one as less than human.

I condone defending oneself. Once the attacks stop the defence is stopped. Don't pretend to be ignorant.

11. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'll think israel stop to disturb an Palestine people, what i know, palestine have they own land, but not israel.....,

robyries, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  12. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    At least you admit it, when you realise people are equal, you'll understand the conflict better.

ThraXed, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  13. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Jews stole land from palestinian, with the "help" of UK, then pushed the palestinian outside borders, then closed the border. After they complain because palestinians attack them and want their family's properties back. And you pretend to be ignorant of this and simply see palestinians as attackers, not as people who have been stolen and banned with force.
    The difference of force between a modern israel army and urban guerilla fighters from palestine is obvious, so attackers and defenders don't play on the same playground.

It's like if someone steal your house and complain because you want it back and attack him to get it back. Then he builds a big wall around your neighborhood and hire gunmen to filter entries, and still complain because you are still trying to hurt him and get your property back yourself because the police (international community, UN) don't want to move and arrest the bully when you call them for help. Imagine that situation!

That's the idea.
    Now I frankly don't care either about israel or palestine, they can kill each others as long as they want, I won't cry for any of them!

JamesColin, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah... I can see your pain, you are so much disturbed by the idea of Palestinians/Muslims having some sort of defense as all you want is the continuous isreali cutting/killing of Palestinians like they are some sort of fruit or vegetables , you want them to be bowing their heads down and ready to be murdered without saying any word

so are so much moved by the idea of someone giving food to Palestinians but ever thought about the weapons that are given to isreal by us?

new, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  15. debunked

Best Answers:
    Stop trying to kill Israelis and they will stop shooting back... why is this so hard to understand... why do bullies get so mad when someone fights back? Is it the lack of brain cells in the bully's head? Stop attacking and the attacked no longer needs to defend.

I would bet that 1+1 doesn't equal 2 to a person who can't understand this.

16. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    yes

why do bullies (zionists) get so mad when someone fights back? Is it the lack of brain cells in the bully's head?

@imad
    I think new name of zionism is atheism, this is very true at-least as far as this board is concerned , the product is same they have only changed the outer packing to make it more attractive for navies like debunked

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
    new, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  17. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Give back stolen land and problem solved. Stop supporting fucking thieves.

iggysick, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  18. debunked

Best Answers:
    It was given BACK to them. I will continue to support them in THEIR land. I will not condone any murder, but they can DEFEND themselves from people that hated them long before they got their land BACK.

This religion of islam is sick, twisted, evil, more backwoods than any redneck I have ever seen and is bent on the destruction of Israel and the Jews. In fact the hatred stems to the time before islam was invented by mohamud.

You talk of peace yet you do not know peace. Islam is suppose to have love, but there is no love in islam. Children are taught from birth to hate the Jew throughout the world under the guise of a religion of peace. If that was peace then all mankind would be forever doomed.

debunked, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The irony here is, for all this "given back" land (regardless of whose it was) was turned into a SHITHOLE under Palestinian control. AND - that was not enough. They had to take it further and push for "ALL OR NOTHING", which includes rockets, and other attacks.

I would have to agree, the religion is the problem. It IS indeed, sick, twisted, evil and beyond backwoods.

Peace in Islam is no Jews, and submissive Christian slaves. Want peace denounce Islam. Those that have live very nice, peaceful and productive lives in society. All this killing and hatred, Jews this and Christians that is really getting old. Why not try something different for a change.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Also please explain what is peace according to zionism and necons ?
    submissive Muslim slaves ? is all that you want? is all that you have been striving for?

new, Sep 24, 2009 IP