1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Social Network

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by danasurvey, May 23, 2016.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of a social network named "it." Where do I find "it?"

mmerlinn, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  2. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    I have just begun promoting my work utilizing social media networks across the world wide web. At present, I only use Twitter and Linkedin. I have my copyrighted content published on 3rd-party websites displaying my content more professionally than my own personal website blog could or a social media website can. However, I am not truly attempting to obtain traffic via my social media networking efforts - this, for me, is more about exposure digitally in my case. I am fresh to the game.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To increase exposure, consider joining several social platforms, try some test posting, and see which one works best for you.

danasurvey, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  4. Kisssssss

Kisssssss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter is easy and best for me :)

Kisssssss, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  5. HramI

HramI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FB is spying on you. Just be careful! I like Twitter and Telegram, even though it's not a Social Media

HramI, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  6. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on your goal, it can be even Linkedin or Tic Toc

Leadnetwork, Nov 2, 2020 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Whether back in 2016 (when this thread started) or today my go-to traffic source is Twitter. Maybe I am just fortunate, but it has never been that hard for me to grow my Twitter accounts. I don't have any secrets, I just follow active users and post stuff that can benefit somebody.

qwikad.com, Nov 2, 2020 IP
  8. jeffjrico

jeffjrico Peon

Best Answers:
    it's twitter and facebook for me, alot of website's has ranked greatly from these social medias respectively..

jeffjrico, Nov 2, 2020 IP
  9. digital_partners

digital_partners Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter are the most popular social media sites.

digital_partners, Nov 3, 2020 IP
  10. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to say it is a toss up between Pintrest and Facebook. The problem with Facebook is it takes a lot of work to get targeted friends or targeted likes to your facebook page. With pintrest, it is easier to gain followers and to start gaining views/click from the things you are posting. Of course, now a days you can combine all of them together. I think a new one that most people aren't using enough is Tik Tok. You can gain tons of views on Tik Tok in minutes without even having a following.

cdawson6887, Nov 7, 2020 IP
  11. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I prefer advertising on Facebook. And also advertising on Instagram but through a Facebook account.

Yes, it is difficult to set up ad, there can be many problems with this. But if you set up advertising correctly, it gives good results. You can choose the audience you need.

The only thing that makes me very nervous is that your ad can be blocked for nothing. And when you file an appeal, you can wait a week for a response.

Especially last month, it was impossible to work with advertising on Facebook, because almost everything was blocked due to the election.

Hely55, Nov 13, 2020 IP
  12. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. The opportunity you are presenting may get better traffic from one social medium than another. And TikTok has really taken off in popularity.

danasurvey, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  13. seojdk

seojdk Member

Best Answers:
    i feel boosting ads seems to work the best on facebook. Instagram if i don't have a following in the niche i find it valuable to pay an influencer to promote. Good luck!

seojdk, Dec 7, 2020 IP
  14. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on what are your motives? If looking for professional social networking, LinkedIn is the right platform. If you are a social platform that covers broader aspects FaceBook is the one.

susiparker, Dec 16, 2020 IP
  15. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook 1st and Twitter 2nd as far as building organic targeted traffic even though I am not a fan of anything being done to the desktop version of Facebook. Pretty easy to get visitor engagement and resulting SE inclusion from marketing on both platforms. We also buy a lot of Pinterest,Youtube,Reddit,Instagram traffic and while we have never actually looked at each individually(YET) we are getting good engagement from the mix. Just cant wait to find out which one is the BEST either.

Breslinnet, Dec 16, 2020 IP