1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Single SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rickyfantana, Nov 2, 2011.

What is the single best way to optimize your site if you do not have enough time in a day? Most of us do this only part time and I want to know what is the most effective SEO if you only have to choose one. I would appreciate if you can explain or give examples to your answer.:p Thanks!;)

rickyfantana, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mean besides good content ?
    Well I think the answer would be make your site enjoyable so people stay longer.
    Google likes it when people stay for a while on your site.

Your angry birds site is a game on mobile devices ... make sure you site works great with mobile devices.

I think people want to check out your site when they can't finish a level. Is there a way to write an app that will take them from having trouble on Level 2-3 to walkthrough on level 2-3 ? With one click ? I think if you provided them with a good tip for level 2-3 ... when they have problems on level 3-5 they'll be repeat customers ! I bet google likes that.

Digital Doctor, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. rickyfantana

rickyfantana Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestion.:D But I want to know if what is the most effective SEO technique of all if I don't have enough time to do every SEO. Thanks again Digital Doctor!:D

rickyfantana, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually your site seems doing good to me :) it will build up on it's own since more and more people will link it in forums etc.
    and when you have time, all you gotta do is post something new, that should be enough, because you will be indexed anyway with such beautiful website (knock on wood)

wissam, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  5. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you concern on backlink , try to submit article and Press release maybe the most effective way to get quality backlink.
    Most of people do not have time in those SEO , so they will concern off page SEO and push hard for other to share your thing out .

JerrickYeoh, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  6. ankitnajpal

ankitnajpal Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest you to go for forum posouting and press release submission because press release (business news submission) can show your company's latest info to the visitors.
    also press release submission has these advantages.
    Boosts your site’s Ranking in Search Engines
    Drives targeted traffic to your website
    Increases one-way valid backlinks to your website
    Increases your product sales
    Helps to get your pages crawled easily by major search engines
    Press releases will increase your link popularity, traffic and sales!

ankitnajpal, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  7. blossom2347

blossom2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your have to do all. But most effective is i think forum posting.

blossom2347, Nov 5, 2011 IP