1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best PPC/CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Legenda, Jan 5, 2016.

Hello Friends

Any good network which pays for clicks & views? I mean network which pays you in both ways, clicking and viewing.

My website is about Travel/Guide, daily I have 200-300 visitors, one day even had 2K visitors :D

Most traffic is from Reddit & FB. (80% USA)

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is in a profitable niche, CPC can be the best way to monetize your site. Try Google Adsense .

nikipink, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  3. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm a little bit scary about Adsense's politics, they're banning in fact for everything, so at this time I'm looking for a good alternative, which will pay normally too.

I'm going to start fb ads campaign to increase traffic too.

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense will not Ban Your Accounts for everything. ;)
    The best alternative for adsense is bing for sure. you can test it: Media.net

nikipink, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  5. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll try Media.net, of course if the'll accept me :D

What's the min requirements to join them?

What about Chitika?

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  6. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense doesn't ban in that way, they ban only if they found you spamming. I am using them from couple of months and i have never faced any such issue with them. Just be careful while using it:confused:.

The only problem i have faced so far and still facing is, i have not received their PIN to verify my address, i have already requested it twice but there's something wrong, may be with them or may be with Indian Postal service. I am damn sure its the issue from my postal service's side because they suck:rolleyes:. I have some money in my Adsense account and my ads have also stopped showing on my website. I have not requested the PIN for the third time so far, waiting for few more days to check whether it comes or not:eek:. They say that there's another way to verify your address by submitting your legal documents but you can do that only after requesting PIN for 3 times. I am worried, i may lose my Adsense account.

As my website is an ad networks directory and review website, so, having Adsense ads on it always give a good impression on other ad networks and my visitors too:cool:.

Sorry, i went off topic.

Anyways, if you are looking for a good CPM and CPC network then i would recommend to select the ad networks with low minimum payout so that you can reach your minimum payout easily with that amount of traffic. I don't recommend media.net because it can ban you anytime for low traffic. For banner advertising you can try Google Adsense, Chitika, 99Clicks, Qadabra, and PropellerAds. If you like pop (i am sure you won't;)), then i would recommend PopAds, PopCash, CPMoz, and PopMyAds.

The all above mentioned networks pay for clicks and impressions.

You can also use VigLink and SkimLinks to monetize the links on your website. These ad networks select the keywords from your website and make them affiliate links:). The affiliate links look similar to your genuine links and hence people click it thinking they are clicking the normal website link:cool:. This can also make you some good income.

Another thing you can try is content recommendation services, like Taboola, Outbrain etc.

Ad Nets Review, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  7. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for so detail info.

Chitika works? I knew that they're out of this business.

Taboola & Outbrain don't think, cause with my traffic they'll not approve.

99Clicks? They're out as I know.

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  8. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it seems to me also, after your question i researched about both of these ad networks. Chitika was one of the reliable ad networks but it seems like its not active anymore, they have not even posted on their fan pages since July 2015, and also, they are inactive here on DP too:eek:.

Some people are complaining that they cannot access their accounts but i can still log in to my account and generate ad tags. Some people are still promoting it and nobody is saying them scammers these are the few things that are giving me doubts:(. To clarify these things i have contacted them, so, lets see whether they reply or not:). I will give update here if i get a reply from them.

As far as 99Clicks is concerned, i have recently got two emails from them on 4th and 25th of December and that is the reason why i recommended it to you but now, their website is down:rolleyes:. In their mail they had mentioned that they are paying minimum 0.04$ per click and up to 3$ per click and also, they mentioned about their upcoming updates, that is why i thought it would be good for you:eek:. Here, i am uploading a copy of their mail that i received on 4th of December.
    99clicks-mail.png
    Anyways, you can also try Adsterra, banner ads are their second best performing ad unit after Pop Ads, but they have high minimum payout:).
    Another good option is Adversal, but make sure to keep a track on your traffic. One visitor on my website was complaining that they were redirecting their mobile traffic to advertisers websites. Otherwise its a good ad network to join. DP is running its referral banner on the top at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  9. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Sorry about Taboola and Outbrain, i forgot that you have low traffic.

10. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I applied for Adsterra, let's see if I'll be accepted :p

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  11. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Good luck, i wish they accept your application soon.

12. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

I also found on web Exoclick. any idea they're good or not? :)

Legenda, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  13. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Its a very well know advertising network but they have harsh terms, i have found many people complaining that they banned their account after requesting for payments. There are various mixed reviews about it:(. So, i can't say much. I always rely on publishers reviews and recommend networks accordingly.

Most of the times they only give fake traffic reason for banning an account. But, what i concluded from the reviews that they ban publishers if their traffic doesn't work for them:cool:. They do not provide solid reasons for banning an account:rolleyes:.

You can read reviews about it on adswiki.net, just visit that website and search for exoclick. I would have given a link for your convenience but i don't know whether i have that much privileges or not:eek:.

Another link that may help you out: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/exoclick-just-blocked-my-account.2742463/

Every ad network get positive and negative reviews by people so i recommend you to always do some research before joining any ad network. Always try to join any ad network if it has more positive reviews:cool:.

14. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsterra accepted me :)

now next question, my traffic is not so huge, so any idea how to increase traffic? Bing ads? Their traffic converts for adsterra don't u know?

I also want to join in peerfly or maxbounty as AFF and if it's not hard for you can u tell for what aff networks are paying? clicking and purchasing an item? or only viewing that banner? :)

Legenda, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  15. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Increasing traffic is not a very big deal just need some efforts:), you can create fan pages on social networks and promote your website there, join several groups on Facebook, write attractive and unique content to drive traffic from search engines, you can join various blogging communities and forums:cool:.

Comment on high traffic blogs and if possible do some guest posting on popular blogs. You can even use some ad networks to promote your website if needed. I can't say much about Bing ads:eek:.

Peerfly gives easy approval and is good for new websites:). Getting approval from Maxbounty is little difficult:mad:. Peerfly, AdWork Media, Maxbounty, Commission Junction they all are paying, there are thousands of affiliate networks:rolleyes:. For better reviews about affiliate networks you can visit Affpaying.com, there you will get lots of reviews from publishers and a good list of Affiliate networks too. They mostly pay for leads only. Some also pay for impressions and clicks but joining an affiliate networks for clicks and impressions is not a good option. Join them only if you can generate leads.

I recommend you to first focus on getting some good amount of traffic on your website, once you will start getting traffic then generating leads will become easier for you.

Ad Nets Review, Jan 10, 2016 IP
  16. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll increase by that way, but still I need some network which converts all traffic and not only US or Canada :p

Any ideas?

Revenuehits only converts US, Canada, UK, but last period I had very mixed traffic, so left them :p

Legenda, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  17. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need a network where I'll earn some bucks, for me even 50$ a month will be a good motivation to continue learning marketing. I know people are earning so much, that somebody will laugh at this amount of money, but for me It'll be a good motivation, as I'm a beginner for yet.

Adsense I know that It's the best, but I don't want to banned again :|

I need a network where I'll get easily and my traffic will be converted well, as I said I have a mixed traffic not a huge traffic.

P.S. Please don't mention AFF Marketing, I didn't understood anything about it, I have some banner ads from amazon, but I have only a few clicks and nobody bought anything:|

Legenda, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  18. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Try media.net, i hope this network will work for you. Apply for it, if it approves your website then just use it for one or two weeks to see the results. Their ads are contextual and i hope they will make it easy to for your traffic to convert:cool:.

You can skip the next 3 lines ;)

Affiliate marketing is simple sell others products and earn commissions. Try to find the products that are of your website's niche and promote them. If you will promote irrelevant content then its not going to help you. And remember one thing words are always more powerful than any banner or other ad format. I don't think you can earn much with that amount of traffic with any ad network.

One more thing, 50$ for a month is not a bad start. And never consider what other think about you, nobody will laugh, everybody here who is earning a good monthly income has also faced the same situation in past. There were times when i made a target to earn only 20$ a month ;) though it was in 2012, when i didn't know much about blogging or anything. I am still learning and still improving myself everyday. I would just say to open up your mind and try to utilize each and every portion of website. Build regular visitors, make them happy and they will make you happy !:)

Ad Nets Review, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  19. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for helping bro ;)

I'll try media.net, but don't sure to be accepted there :D

btw I want to start reddit ads, It shows 2$ for 1K visitors, so if this traffic converts well on any network, that will be good. All traffic will be from USA.

Legenda, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  20. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Not sure if Qadabra is still working. Some months ago They sent an email to users telling that they stop working for a time. Do you know if Qadabra is working again?

SasquachYeti, Jan 12, 2016 IP