1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best paid advertising for affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Courtney McLaren, Feb 23, 2016.

I want to drive some traffic to click bank products. Which is the best on digital point.

Courtney McLaren, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  2. KimiWizz

KimiWizz Member

Best Answers:
    Well you have many sites you can use for this, Eleavers, Breezeads, Studads, Exoclicks, etc. also you can use fb ads

KimiWizz, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  3. JoeLumbergh

JoeLumbergh Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not gonna give you the "best" paid traffic source. But I'm gonna warn you, don't send your paid traffic directly to the clickbank-product landing-page. It will get you banned (On facebook ads, adsense, etc.) make your own preselling landingpage and add a opt-in to your newsletter possibly.

JoeLumbergh, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  4. hashmi syd muqtadeer

hashmi syd muqtadeer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    amagi

hashmi syd muqtadeer, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  5. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with JoeLumbergh about not sending traffic directly to your offers because:
    1- facebook and google don't like that very much since they are more focus on USER EXPERIENCE, so you have to make sure your landing pages are compliance.
    2- Having your own landing page will allow you to start growing your own list to which you can continue marketing later on.
    3- For the case of google and FB "bridge pages" are widely used. so you might want to look into that.
    4- In any case I'd suggest you look into solo ads since they are less of a headache than ppc platforms. Just make sure you do a great research first. One solo ad provider I can suggest is a guy named Winson Yeung. You can look for him on FB. I just did a test run with him. I purchased 100 clicks and got a 28% opt-in rate. Nothing crazy but much better than previous providers.

I hope that helps

Diego Herrera, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  6. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed . landing pages will bring you the traffic you desire.

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  7. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    The other benefit is that with this list you can resell. Your best New customer is an old customer. ;)

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  8. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're right Claviceps and that's why at the end your list becomes your #1 asset.

Diego Herrera, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  9. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the best way to drive traffic to your offers is to use PPC campaigns. This way you will feel more like an investor, than just doing SEO and waiting for the paint to dry on your walls.
    Problem is, you have to know what you are doing, because if you are doing a bad PPC campaign, you can lose all of your budget.

HCFGrizzly, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  10. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes HCFGrizzly but you need to take into account that PPC is not a kids game. It's real and at the beginning even if you took a good course you'll find some very nice bumps on the road. So it's a tricky one.

Sure once you master the art of ppc you can get visitor (clicks) to your offers at will but you need to focus.

1. decide what platfrom you'll use (facebook, google, bing, etc) and decide you'll get good at it before trying any other platform.
    2. search for the best resources where you can learn about that platform.
    3. set a budget.
    4. start small just testing a set strategy.
    5. start scaling up once you're getting the results you want.

Something important to uderstand is that many people focus on getting very low CPC (cost per click) when people really need to focus on EPC (earn per click).

Let's say you were able to get clicks to a certain offer for just $0,50 per click. That'd be awesome right? (I know some people will post saying they pay $0,01 per click. I've seen it all).

Ok let's continue, so after driving 1000 clicks to your offer you were able to make 20 sales which gives you a 2% sales conversion rate. (that's about the industry standard)

So you were able to make $340 in commission. Not bad.

Now if you take those $340 and divide them by the total clicks you were able to get you will get a total of $0,34 per click and that'll be your EPC.

So you have to look for you EPC to be higher than you CPC otherwise eventhough you could be getting dirt cheap clicks you'll also be going out of business.

There are many factors that will influence your EPC but I just wanted to point out that no matter how much you're paying per click as long as your EPC is higher.

11. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I forgot to mention above that in that example I used an average commision per sale of $17.

Please include that in the math LOL

12. Don W

Don W Peon

Best Answers:
    Diego, Hello. I spent about $500 on FB ads in the last several weeks and did not get great results. I was mainly doing CPM with a tracking phone # in the ad. I received very few calls. I was marketing a Cash for Gold company. My audience was a 3 mile radius. The ad images I thought were good. I received a lot of reach but few calls. Even my CPC campaigns did not produce any calls. What type of campaign would you suggest to drive traffic to a store in a mall and get calls? Do you like Adwords better than FB? Thanks Donald

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    Don W, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  13. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Don. I have not made an ad for a local business but I am sure they should be made from a different angle than to digital businesses. I am not sure if it's a ggod idea to try to get people to call a store right from the ad. I think it would be better to send people to a sales page first where they can see more information about your offer and where you can even show them a map, address and phone numbers.

Anyway I suggest you watch the video in the link below since I think it can give you some good tips about it. Also the guy showing the case study works with people that have brick & mortar businesses so it might be of help.

I wish you the best Don!

Diego Herrera, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  14. Don W

Don W Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Diego. I will watch the video. How do I give you a like? I am new to Digital Point
    Donald

Don W, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  15. Don W

Don W Peon

Best Answers:
    Diego, Have you worked with the fellow from the above video? James Grandstaff. Do you know him?

Thanks

Donald

Don W, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  16. Diego Herrera

Diego Herrera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Don W, thanks. I am also kind of new to Digital Point but to like a post or a comment you should go to the bottom right of the post or comment and you'll find a few options: "Like, + Quote, Reply". Choose the one you're looking for.

No, I have not worked with James Grandstaff but I was following him for a while and he really knows his stuff. Try to get in contact with him and see if he can help you.

Diego Herrera, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  17. ahsanabrar

ahsanabrar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create your own landing page and then redirect the traffic on Ads or wherever you want. By this your chances to get banned become less.

ahsanabrar, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  18. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can try these methods.
    Facebook Ads- It is a great source of getting targeted traffic. If you can promote your product on Facebook effectively then it would be quite easier for you to get targeted traffic for your Click Bank product.
    Solo Ads- It has a good opt-in rates than other methods. I have been using Solo Ads to get traffic for my affiliate product and getting good result.

Fredi, May 18, 2016 IP
  19. Justin Spencer

Justin Spencer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there Courtney,

Have you ever tried solo ad traffic? It's largely effective promoting clickbank products.

Clickbank still sends me deposits every Wednesday for affiliate sales made, mostly
    in the E-Marketing/Affiliate Marketing Niche.

Which niche were you looking to make sales with?

Rock on, hope that helps.
    Justin

Justin Spencer, May 20, 2016 IP
  20. kowsur777

kowsur777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a Lot of Website is online.It Could Be used for this, Studads, Breezeads, Exoclicks, Eleavers,etc. also you can use facebook ads.

kowsur777, Jul 12, 2016 IP