1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best migration tool provider?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Thomas Ann, Apr 29, 2016.

Anyone can recommended to me some good migration tool providers?
    i haven't had experience before, to move magento to magento tore!
    thanks

Thomas Ann, Apr 29, 2016 IP
  2. James Harvey

James Harvey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can search on Google, brings you good choices :):) I suggest LtExtension tool because they can migrate various cart to cart. And as i see, they support to keep SEO URL and passwords.
    Good luck guy :cool:

James Harvey, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TomRider, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  4. Thomas Ann

Thomas Ann Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is helpful information. Thanks. I will try it.

Thomas Ann, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  5. Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Thomas,

It’s not a promotion, just a suggestion. You can try out our migration service to securely and accurately transfer your database from Magento to Magento.

Our automated solution allows you to migrate the huge list of entities from your current Magento to a new one, including products, customers, orders, categories, taxes, reviews etc. Check up the whole list of transferable entities along with additional options to extend your migration possibilities here: https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/223-magento-to-magento-migration. By the way, you can find the Online Estimator below the list of entities and check up the approximate price of you switch.

In order to evaluate the quality of the service, try out Free Demo migration and a limited number of entities will be safely transferred from your current Magento to a new live Magento store within 30 minutes.
    In case, you have any additional migration-related questions, contact our 24/7 support team :http://support.magneticone.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/5 . They will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
    Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  6. caygri

caygri Active Member

Best Answers:
    a lot of webmaster can do without anytool

caygri, Jun 30, 2017 IP