1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best KeyWord traker

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by arun8383, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. JonasProductions

    JonasProductions Peon

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #41
    Google adwords for sure! Been using it for over 2 years now!!
    SEMrush
     
    JonasProductions, Apr 15, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Riversway

    Riversway Peon

    Messages:
    358
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #42
    Same for me Google all the way
     
    Riversway, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  3. mrandrei

    mrandrei Peon

    Messages:
    1,133
    Likes Received:
    9
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #43
    I only use two tools - Wordtracker and Google keyword tool. Those are the tools which I find reliable.
     
    mrandrei, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  4. ChanderBedi

    ChanderBedi Peon

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #44
    For keywords Tracker is google adwards....
     
    ChanderBedi, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  5. cini143

    cini143 Peon

    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #45
    thanks to you friend.............
     
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
    cini143, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  6. rampraka

    rampraka Peon

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #46
    All of the keyword tool is nice one
    But all the Tools shows the suggestion up to 30% of repeated search. The other 70% is one time search so dont worry want keyword Tool u use
     
    rampraka, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  7. DianRibut

    DianRibut Peon

    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #47
    I think that gogole adword is the ebst,and I always use it. .:)
     
    DianRibut, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  8. jamesmm

    jamesmm Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    5
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    100
    #48
    Yeah, i like the little rank tracker tool that comes with the seo book toolbar. i've been wanting to find a good online service so that I could track the history of the rankings.
     
    jamesmm, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  9. Jc_Pt

    Jc_Pt Peon

    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #49
    Jc_Pt, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  10. ns_mark

    ns_mark Peon

    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #50
    A lot of people like Marketing Samurai, but the est search numbers seem very low. Still good for relative comparisons.
     
    ns_mark, May 11, 2011 IP
  11. shaikfarooq

    shaikfarooq Peon

    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #51
    In my opinion, the best keyword tracker is google keyword because it's free and it shows good keywords about your search.
     
    shaikfarooq, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  12. superyacht

    superyacht Peon

    Messages:
    258
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #52
    Google keyword tool is best keyword tracker.
     
    superyacht, Jul 21, 2011 IP