1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best game system.

Discussion in 'Games' started by dogfire3, Aug 31, 2007.

?

favorite game system

Poll closed Nov 1, 2007.
  1. PS3

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Wii

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Xbox 360

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. PC

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PC, if dosent run games update it and you´re done.
    it has a bigger range of games and has probably the best graphics.

it´s probably the most expensive too.

Shakas, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  2. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All the game systems basically suck this generation. Here is a breakdown of why I haven't purchased any of them:

1. Xbox 360 - Too many technical issues. My brother got one, and it suddenly broke down, and Microsoft tried to charge him to have them fix it. I continue to hear about malfunctions, overheating, and other problems with the 360.

2. PS3 - Too damn expensive. I'm not shelling out $600 for a video game system just because Sony decided to put Blu-ray in it. For that price, you could buy a decent laptop. The PS3 is overpriced.

3. Wii - While the Wii is more affordable than the PS3, and is better designed than the Xbox 360, it suffers from a lack of mature game. Once again this generation, Nintendo continues its legacy of having a library that is STILL mostly aimed at kids. When I looked at the line up for Wii, I was not impressed.

The only game Wii had that impressed me was Splinter Cell Double Agent, but you can get that for Xbox or Xbox 360. At this time Wii's line up sucks for anyone who is looking for mature games with mature storylines.

PC - The traditional problem with the PC is that you have to keep buying the latest video card just to keep up with the latest game. My computer is "outdated" and a new video card will run me $300, at which point I might as well buy a console. I'm tired of playing the "PC upgrade game" constantly trying to keep up with the latest graphic updates.

My final verdict is that all the current systems suck. My solution is to continue playing the games for my PS2, X-box, and PC, which have dropped very low in value, and are a good bargain. Maybe in three years I will get the new consoles. Right now, I'm just not impressed with them.

I would also like to note that many of the games this generation are lacking in originality. It seems like companies are coming out with the same old story lines. I went into a Best Buy a few months ago to look at some games, and I was not impressed with any thing they had. I'm sick and tired of all these "knights and dragon medieval fantasy games." The market is so over saturated with them.

Cyber punk and science fiction is seriously lacking in the current market. I couldn't find ANY cyberpunk games. The gaming market today is seriously starting to suck, because these companies seem to be running out of ideas. I don't even know why games like Gears or War are so popular, the story line sucks and the only thing people like is the gore and the graphics. Without that, Gears of War has no substance. Even Halo has more substance than Gears of War.

The only game right now that I'm somewhat interested in is BioShock for the 360.

tesla, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  3. cleanwater

cleanwater Banned

Best Answers:
    My brother brought a PS3,which is great,i can play the game keep distance with TV,it is wise to treat your PC only as tool of study.

cleanwater, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  4. St. Anger

St. Anger Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll like PS3...
    nice graphics...
    and very sleek shape!

St. Anger, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  5. tippie

tippie Peon

Best Answers:
    I always like nintendo so i go for the wii

tippie, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  6. Jag100

Jag100 Peon

Best Answers:
    PS3 and the PC are the best

Jag100, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  7. kevinj

kevinj Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree,wii is a great console

kevinj, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  8. Blogsip

Blogsip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DreamCast of course. :)

Blogsip, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  9. asimmukhtar

asimmukhtar Banned

Best Answers:
    For me my PC is the best game system for playing different kind and different styles of game.

asimmukhtar, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  10. sravi3661

sravi3661 Member

Best Answers:
    PC games system is best....

sravi3661, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  11. sravi3661

sravi3661 Member

Best Answers:
    PC games system is best....

sravi3661, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  12. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    I choose PC

zetttaxco, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  13. safier

safier Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PC is always fine for me :D but sometimes xbox is the best

safier, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  14. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now that's an huge rebump.... anyway 6years latter I still say PC but it´s changing...

Shakas, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  15. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    PS3 is best for systeam games..

Irfi0009, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  16. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd go for the Android and iOS platforms... Games over there are getting better graphics with each passing day, most of them are very addictive and best of all you can take them with you with your everyday smartphone :D

Alcalo, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  17. Beckeren

Beckeren Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if you are still following this post after all those years but in case you are still interested in Cyberpunk games then I have a great news for you because Cyberpunk 2077 is all set to rock the gaming world this November as it is set to release for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One and Stadia later this year. This upcoming RPG is one of the most talked about games at the moment and all the top gaming blogs and youtubers have something to say about the game and most of them are saying plenty of good things about the game. Looking to find more information about the game including the latest news and useful guides, checkout this blog.

Beckeren, Aug 16, 2020 IP
  18. mmead95

mmead95 Peon

Best Answers:
    Original GameBoy. I was ecstatic about it, and I always asked for games instead of any other Christmas present. Over the years I have gained about 50 more games and I still own all of them. The GameBoy itself is still working as well, call that durable!

mmead95, Nov 8, 2020 IP