1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The Best Forum Posting You're Yet to See . . . Welcome!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Damilola, Feb 20, 2010.

I'll go to the point. Forum posting, either comprehensive or brief, should contain the important information assimilable at a glance. And that is what I offer--a dynamic and multidimensional informational text, which will leave readers wanting for more.

Furthermore, I can make it debatable or "incendiary" enough in which readers will have no choice but to comment, and that will lead to more posting for you.

Be it strictly educational or informative, I am more than capable to pen the appropriate texts down. And if it is meant to be entertaining, well I am quite an entertainer.

My charges are ridiculous for the quality that I offer: $0.15 for a post and $0.25 for a thread. Bulk orders are negotiable.

Dammy.

Damilola, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. eadler25

eadler25 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any sample of posting ?

eadler25, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  3. Damilola

Damilola Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to add that you can PM me if you're interested. You can also contact me via Yahoo Messenger,

Either way we can reach a concrete agreement.

Damilola, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  4. zk0

zk0 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you write posts and topics related to environmental, climate and energy issues?

zk0, Feb 21, 2010 IP