1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Clickbank Products to Promote!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wxbmaster, Apr 21, 2010.

1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm not against them in any way. You can go ahead and promote them, no one's going to stop you.

@web_18designer

Definitely you don't know what you're talking about. You have just contradicted yourself / or/ said one of the useless things I've ever heard in Internet Marketing..

What good is there if a product has a 1:10 conversion rate if it gets tons of refunds?

I mean you can convert 1:1, if the refund rate is 90% you'll end losing quite a bit of money)

Second time you try to dispute such a subject I'd recomend to double think the whole thing out .. :)

And I've been there trust me, I'm not just lurking around lol

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. Rajnish357

Rajnish357 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also have the same questions. and i have tried with gaming products and worked well.

Rajnish357, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. wxbmaster

wxbmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's a BIG idea that I come up with while brainstorming around these CB products:

Basically, while trying to figure out what Clickbank Product to promote, I came with this idea and already working on it:

I'm starting a site from scratch for "work at home jobs", I will reveal the domain once the site is completed -- And will also use clickbank products on there. The site will serve as a directory mainly. I know since the beginning of internet, people are always desperately seeking to make money at home. Therefore I think it will be a great tool that online users can use to learn how and where to make money. I'm not going to build one of those cheap CB directories, but I'm still working on this idea on how I want to place the different "home based businesses" so to speak around the site. If anyone has a great idea for this, feel free to shoot of course.

I mean think about this for a sec:

When you consider all those "RICH" people from TV infomercials, or those who claims ridiculus income like $45,000 in 30 days, and those "RICH" affiliate sales letters that are claiming to have made Millions from affiliate sales or commision, It's really all bull. Because if they had really made so much money, why would they share it by selling a cheap book on TV or via Clickbank for $29? Well guess what? They ONLY money that they will make is actually going to come from the BOOKS/CDS AND EBOOK sales. Then after that I've seen some that become rich. Just like that Dude who wrote the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad", I think he's gotten more money from his book sales of $35 each as he sold millions of copies.

So instead of marketing some cheap products and get some affiliate sales, how about I show others how to make money online like these RICH bastards have done? lol

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
    wxbmaster, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  4. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about game related products and scripts. I have tried and they are not bad.

niroshana35, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  5. mavizi

mavizi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think just look around and see what niche you like then just start to promote it that's it ! if you want to have some information, you can check out this site thehobbysearch.com.

mavizi, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  6. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt contradicted myself, i simply had a spelling mistake. Is that too much ?

I know that you are MR know everything, your posts are all full of useful (or maybe useless?) information.oops..;)

Refund rate have notihng to do with how profitable a product can be. If the Refund rate is high, and the conversion rate is as well, profit can still be made.

I know that people like you will always find a way to say the opposite of actual facts, regardless. But lets take the same example that you mentioned yourself "I mean you can convert 1:1, if the refund rate is 90% you'll end losing quite a bit of money) "

The above example means that such product converts (When Taking off the Refunds) at 1:10 - which would be a really good income stream. (Yes refund rate is high, but so is conversion rate)

(ie: 10 non refunded sales for every 100 hops - a dream conversion rate!)

After all, the important thing is how much money is left in our pockets right?;)

I know that you took an extreme case scenarion. In actual fact refund rate is generally not so high and that means more profit.

BTW I owned 2 forex products thats why i opened my mouth. Its not my personal opinion or anything - but the actual facts Derived directly from the ClickBank analytics of these products. (now i sold them but they were profitable and top of their ranks at their peak time)

Enlighten Me please precious007 :) I bet that you will say your "opinion is more accurate" than the Actual Analytics data from the clickBank reports of hundreds of affiliates.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
    web_18designer, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  7. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    The 2 products in my signature have made affiliates lots of money. You can check them out.

Super_Vendor, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. paschoo

paschoo Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes personal effort to figure that out.

You can take anybody's advice and still fail to
    make a dime.

paschoo, Apr 27, 2010 IP
    gasura likes this.
  9. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Promote products with recurring income monthly and which is ever green. A product that sells at all the seasons rather being only seasonal. Put more efforts to make money
    every month recurring is the best choice to do have.

GrandRoyal, May 2, 2010 IP
  10. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take my advice, this man speaks words of wisdom. This is probably the most boring but useful point that will show you the path of success.

gasura, May 2, 2010 IP
  11. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    johnjohn24, May 3, 2010 IP
  12. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    What the hell...more % refd indicates more affiliates are making money...and the vendor is not stealing with opt-ins or by any other forms. Also the vendor himself not competing with affiliates. Should always look for % refd more than 90%

jaykou, May 3, 2010 IP
  13. Biz Builder

Biz Builder Peon

Best Answers:
    Game products are a great place to start... It's always best if you understand the market...

Start somewhere that's comfortable for you...

Biz Builder, May 3, 2010 IP
  14. yose.hary

yose.hary Peon

Best Answers:
    saya member baru di clickbank dan saya masih belum mengerti bagaimana caranya mempromosikan produk-produk dari clickbank ?

agar mendapat penghasilan apakah saya harus membuat landing page untuk mempromosikan produk dari clickbank ?

yose.hary, May 3, 2010 IP
  15. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow the advice above if you want converting CB products this is spot on :)

Well done sir!

Chris

Chri5123, May 4, 2010 IP
  16. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always try and stick with those desperate niches that gives solution for problems.
    Got good success with those, because people really buy them to solve their problems. ie Excessive Sweating, Bad breath Cure etc.

Oranges, May 4, 2010 IP
  17. joel007

joel007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take paschoo's advice.

joel007, May 4, 2010 IP
  18. aphrodite

aphrodite Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've learned through forums, its weight loss, fitness, forex and how-to guides. There are still more but so far this is what I can remember now. Good luck!

aphrodite, May 9, 2010 IP
  19. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input

Lastbutnotleast, May 9, 2010 IP
  20. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find that how to products or products that make life easier are good products to promote on Clickbank.

I am currently promoting a How To Build a Chicken Coop book and the Migraine Relief Book (which is owned by me) that you can see in my sig.

GrantDraper, May 10, 2010 IP