1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[THE BEST & CHEAPEST SCRAPEBOX BALST SERVICE] Get your Website to 1st Page on Google

Discussion in 'Services' started by sweethunt, Dec 18, 2012.

THE BEST & CHEAPEST SCRAPEBOX BLAST SERVICE
    MASSIVE HIGH PR BLOG COMMENT BACKLINKS

What is so different in Scrapebox blasts?

Unlike other Scrapebox blasts services we don't use Auto approve comments to build backlinks. We use Trackbacks! A trackback is one of three types of linkback methods for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. This enables authors to keep track of who is linking, and so referring, to their articles. Some weblog software, such as WordPress, Drupal and Movable Type, supports automatic pingbacks where all the links in a published article can be pinged when the article is published. The term is used colloquially for any kind of linkback.

What are the advantages of trackbacks?

* You can get links on pages where comments are closed and hence the Out bound links will be almost 0

*You can use Anchor text just like in comments

* Better quality than Auto approve comments blast because the out bound links will be so low.

How can I guarantee such great quality?

The reason is simple. We scrape my own lists to blast . We have been selling lists from the past two months now and every customer has been more than happy . We will be scraping new lists almost every week and therefor can guarantee excellent quality . We won't be using the same list that I sell , We will be scraping exclusive lists just for the blasts to keep up the quality.

Also I am using really good servers ( I have rented around 4 servers for Scrapebox ) so you don't have to worry about the turn around time .

Why should you order from us?

*Excellent High Quality Backlinks

* Fast turn around time

* Over delivery

* Unlimited anchor text and URLs

Ok what packages do I offer?

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Scrapebox Blast 1 $7
    [/TD]
    [TD]Scrapebox Blast 1 $15
    [/TD]