1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best and easiest way to generate income online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Proaffili, May 4, 2021.

1. Gardahn

Gardahn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got used to suppose that there are no best sources of income, all of them have both pros and cons and actually people have to pay attention to them, when they are choosing what to do.

Ofc, online learning is the most attractive activity these days, you can whether start freelancing activity, like web designing or logo designing, or you can be a true copywrtier, everything depends on your initial skills and acquired ones as well.
    I'd advise you to analyse what do you want to do in order to earn money and what you can do from the list. If nothing - then learn. Yeah, you should devote solid amount of time to learning until you acquire skills to start earning money.

Gardahn, Sep 2, 2022 IP
  2. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't mind the work, I would say ebay, Facebook marketplace, and Mercari. I still get sales from items in my home that I no longer want. I recently just sold a Vtech baby monitor for $60 on ebay. I had it for only a week and it sold quickly.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 26, 2022 IP
  3. David Beckham

David Beckham Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... To be honest, I don't think that there is any way of making money easily in this world. There are a lot of ways of making money online but none of them is easy, but yeah comparatively one can be easy than the other. Every way needs hard work, passion, and determination & of course persistence too. You can earn money online in various ways but it all depends on your interest, passion, and hard work capability.
    Here are some ways of making money online, you could give it a read and pick one according to your interest and passion.
    Best Regards:
    David Beckham

David Beckham, Jan 19, 2023 IP
  4. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As world is digital now, much easier to earn money by these fantastic ways
    1. make your own website
    2. start offering skills what you have
    3. marketing investment
    4. online Home shipping
    so these are best one for you to use to get money online

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 22, 2023 IP
  5. Damaris12

Damaris12 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Find freelance work. Freelance work is when you work for yourself and complete projects on a contract basis. ...
    2. Start a YouTube channel. ...
    3. Start a dropshipping business. ...
    4. Take online surveys. ...
    5. Create a blog. ...
    6. Write and publish an ebook. ...
    7. Develop an app. ...
    8. Become a virtual tutor.
    9. https://insulin-store.com/

Damaris12, Feb 1, 2023 IP
  6. annali12

annali12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the helpful info.

annali12, Feb 11, 2023 IP
  7. annali12

annali12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I recently discovered this service https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/it-consulting-services that helped with the design of my app and not only. They build apps that are secure, scalable, fast, and work well across all devices and platforms.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    annali12, Feb 15, 2023 IP
  8. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are some of the most popular ways to generate income online:

1. Freelancing: If you have skills in writing, graphic design, programming, or other areas, you can offer your services as a freelancer on platforms like Upwork or Fiverr. You can set your own rates and work with clients from all over the world.

2. Affiliate marketing: This involves promoting other people's products or services and earning a commission on any sales you generate. You can promote products through your website, social media, or email marketing.

3. Online surveys: Many companies are willing to pay for your opinions through online surveys. While this won't make you rich, it can be an easy way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.

4. Selling products online: You can sell physical or digital products online through platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or Shopify. You can also sell your own products through your own website or social media.

5. Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring services through platforms like Chegg or Tutor.com.

6. Dropshipping: This involves selling products through an online store without having to hold inventory yourself. You work with a supplier who ships products directly to your customers.

7. Online courses: If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular area, you can create and sell online courses through platforms like Udemy or Teachable.
    These are just a few examples of the many ways to generate income online. The key is to find something that aligns with your interests and skills and put in the time and effort to make it work.

dney, May 3, 2023 IP
  9. DigitalDhwani

DigitalDhwani Member

Best Answers:
    Making easy money is relative from people to people. You can trying becoming a Social Media Manager, create content calendars and make $1000's if you have a potential client base, graphic designers, video editors can make good money too, content writers. Dropshipping these days is also easy money, all you have to do is virtually be present at a marketplace, design what you are selling, the moment you get an order, execute and take the money home.

DigitalDhwani, May 3, 2023 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way its to create review videos of diferent affiluate programs and upload on youtube ,blog etc
    But also this its not easy it takes hard work ,consistency and patience until your posts ranks

Spartan14, May 3, 2023 IP
  11. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also vote for affiliate marketing, takes patience and knowledge to set things up at first, but the model still works.

Edna Welburg, May 10, 2023 IP
  12. Angelique21

Angelique21 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Find freelance work. Freelance work is when you work for yourself and complete projects on a contract basis. ...
    2. Start a YouTube channel. ...
    3. Start a dropshipping business. ...
    4. Take online surveys. ...
    5. Create a blog. ...
    6. Write and publish an ebook. ...
    7. Develop an app. ...
    8. Become a virtual tutor.

Angelique21, May 12, 2023 IP
  13. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing gives you an instant business. It's recommended that you get your own website so that you can create content and build an audience, but i think it's the best way to make money online.

Randall Magwood, May 15, 2023 IP
  14. Rick_Mye

Rick_Mye Peon

Best Answers:
    e-commerce business I think is still relevant
    In general, anything that can be done with an AI, it's better to do it.

Rick_Mye, Oct 16, 2023 IP
  15. Swordmaster

Swordmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi friend! I can see people offering a whole lot of multiple strategies here. But please pay attention to the very simple and important fact, that you need to choose and start with ONLY ONE method/vehicle that fits you best. You will be lost in the woods if you try to grab all of them or even few random of them at once.

This means, you'd do well if you let's say, make a list of all suggestions you've heard here and then just sit down and skim it through, really try to intuit, which is THE ONE single method/vehicle, you'd love and be ready to do RIGHT NOW.

For some, it can be a YouTube channel. For others - just a one page blog to promote. Some feel most comfortable spending their time on social media. Some people love selling affiliate offers and CPA-s, yet others are used to selling PLR-s or creating and selling their own eBooks. Money can be made with ALL and each and every single one of them, if handled properly.

You need to decide WHICH is the "Your Thing". Then, based on that, you will dig deeper in that area and find what and how exactly to do to make it work. Beware, Internet Marketing is a murky water and one can easily be lost or drowned in it, if he isn't focused. There are many other things that come into play, such as correct niche/keyword research, measuring competition, working on search engine optimization, ranking your site/blog/video/articles, building backlinks, etc.

Once you decide which of these areas match you best and makes you feel good (because you need to enjoy what you do!), then feel free to write to me and I will try to give more no-nonsense tips on how to develop them specifically and to succeed in them.

Swordmaster, Oct 18, 2023 IP
  16. What is Cornhole?

What is Cornhole? Peon

Best Answers:
    Any recommendations for particular affiliate marketing programs? Also what about google adsense? Is it worthwhile and any downsides?

What is Cornhole?, Oct 19, 2023 IP
  17. BarbaraRogers

BarbaraRogers Member

Best Answers:
    Your best and easiest method of online income generation depends on your skills, interests, and resources. Affiliate marketing allows you to promote products or services for which you receive a commission per sale that comes through your referral link; another popular strategy is creating and selling digital products such as ebooks, online courses, or software; freelancing can also provide writing, graphic design or programming services as freelancing opportunities while your website or blog can be monetized through advertising or sponsored content monetization can amplify these income streams further. However, success at online income generation requires dedication and keeping pace with market changes!

BarbaraRogers, Oct 25, 2023 IP
  18. Swordmaster

Swordmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Click Bank has been and still remains one of the first go-to places for affiliates. Another option is CJ and Sharesale, also Click2Sale.

Swordmaster, Oct 25, 2023 IP
  19. What is Cornhole?

What is Cornhole? Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for your insights!

Looking at the clickbank website now. Thank you! This seems like a good resource worth trying. Do any of these sites have minimum traffic or other requirements? Also is there a fee to use them?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2023
    What is Cornhole?, Oct 26, 2023 IP
  20. AffKing

AffKing Peon

Best Answers:
    i got so many ideas here thank you a lot

AffKing, Nov 6, 2023 IP