1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best and easiest way to generate income online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Proaffili, May 4, 2021.

1. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I just love this threads like "easy, fast and free" you can't combine all of this feature and get high, stable income. Something will definitely be excluded. I mean it can be fast, easy but expencive or free but hard and time consuming

Leadnetwork, Jun 1, 2021 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    aaah, but he only wants best and easiest.

So he's no looking for free, or even fast. He just wants "best" and "easiest" - so he may be happy to sink US$1 million into a get rich scheme if it's easy...

sarahk, Jun 1, 2021 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  3. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Then paid ads in Google is all that he needs

Leadnetwork, Jun 2, 2021 IP
  4. Chathura

Chathura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, there are no easy ways to make money on the internet. People say that 'there are easy ways' to promote their referral links. But, actual situation is impossible.

Chathura, Jun 19, 2021 IP
  5. Win Shaw

Win Shaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a good way to go. There are so many 'experts' on there who don't really seem to know what they're talking about but earn some good ad revenue and also from links they place in the description.

They simple google something, and read the post back on a Youtube video. Their material and keyword research is already done for them. All they need to do is read it out (changing words slightly), and add pictures and affiliate links. they don't even appear in the vids.

But make sure the information you give is accurate and from a reliable source.

I hope this helps.

Win Shaw, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  6. Raymond Agbontaen

Raymond Agbontaen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cpa marketing

Raymond Agbontaen, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  7. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    The best way can not be easiest, there are no easy way to do it, usually you gonna need a lot of time and efforts.

NicoleW, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  8. mrseobeast

mrseobeast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as fast and easy money. Unless you create a website that sells drugs ... Seriously, you need to can do something that other people don't know how do it. Then you will definitely earn money

mrseobeast, Jul 1, 2021 IP
  9. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways to generate money such as blogging, joining the best affiliate programs (LinkedCamp), etc. Affiliate marketing is a good way to earn some money.

susiparker, Jul 13, 2021 IP
  10. Md. Fuad Bin Shams

Md. Fuad Bin Shams Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never tried it but it's tried and tested method of earning online easily. Just learn how to remove the background from an image. There are lots of websites where you can just upload an image and they will remove the background of the image instantly. You can remove the background in photoshop if you know how to operate photoshop. Then open a Fiverr account but first learn some rules about Fiverr and Fiverr marketing. You will get plenty of tutorials on youtube. Then provide this "background removal service" to your clients around the world. You will be able to earn money that way. This is the easiest of all I know. Or you can simply start a Youtube channel and grow your youtube channel and earn money from AdSense attached to your YouTube channel but that's a lengthy process and there is no guarantee if you can succeed on youtube

Md. Fuad Bin Shams, Jul 14, 2021 IP
  11. Julzwriter

Julzwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You got so many suggestions OP.
    Which one did you end up choosing?

Julzwriter, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  12. hilljd00

hilljd00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite a few of our friends have done this and they are earning £900-£2,000ish a month!

hilljd00, Aug 15, 2021 IP
  13. charleshubbard

charleshubbard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can start affiliate marketing today.

charleshubbard, Aug 17, 2021 IP
  14. lillianmays

lillianmays Peon

Best Answers:
    By blogging you can earn online. Affiliate marketing can be a low-cost and easy way to make money form online.

lillianmays, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  15. Fuad M Rafiq

Fuad M Rafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you can make a website you can earn from affiliate associating, google Adsense, etc. Also, You can create a youtube channel and earn money from this. If you know transcription you can also earn money from it.

Fuad M Rafiq, Sep 25, 2021 IP
  16. FRIHI

FRIHI Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very interested in my youtube channel, but so far, I have not made any money. also I base myself on websites such as online investment, that's very interesting, I earn a lot more.

FRIHI, Oct 5, 2021 IP
  17. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Start a blog/website. Post about what you like and you are good at. Spread the word out. Put affiliate links. Easy, but dont expect overnight results.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  18. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    No easy way to earn money. You should spend time to earning.

jessicaherron9, Oct 22, 2021 IP
  19. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't some easy and fast way to get money, just forget about that idea, but I could suggest starting with affiliate marketing, it will require a lot of effort and patience, but it can help you make some real profit in the future.

VortexAlpha, Dec 27, 2021 IP
  20. Sanders19

Sanders19 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on you. What you're most suited to. If you love marketing you can simply just start an ig or fb page and just produce content,content,content,content.Follow people in your niche,to do this just look at top pages in niche and follow their followers.
    u cant lose money with this.
    you can also buy a solo ad and promote your affiliate product from clickbank.
    Then find top influencers in your niche and ask them how much for a post.(65 is good)
    if your product is good and has a great price you will see orders coming in. Work on the visuals(use canva.com)
    if u cant pay then just be patient with your ig and fb strategy. Use relevant hash tags. after a month you should have a good follower base.ask on both platforms to follow your accounts. Go to Dsers to find top products in your niche,this will show you the best products on aliexpress.also shows you the fb ads ,the copy(persuasive writing) they are using. How many sales,cost and sell price. You're welcome! :)
    the ad copy(copywriting)and then start fb ads after a while when you make 500 dollars.
    to learn fb ads i suggest to check out iproacademy by fred lam. Everything you need is there trust me. from fb ads,google ads,influencer marketing,creating your shopify business,bing ads,increasing your average order value,product hunting.Everything yoou need is there. Trust me and goodluck!oh and make sure to link to your website(use goddady for this and then link it to shopify store)

Sanders19, Feb 26, 2022 IP