1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Beautiful Nature - Thailand

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mathiex, Mar 27, 2019.

Hello guys,

Today, I am going to talk about a trip that I had to Thailand. I had to plan the trip from the beginning on my own. I was searching over and over again until, I found out that there is a blog on a Twitter which has all the things that I am looking for to book hotels, air tickets (with discount codes) as well as, planning the whole trip. I did not know that such thing exists and people do write threads to explain exactly best places to go and best things to do. I have seen many blogs but, the personal best was www.FlyOnPaper.com but, it is just shame that it has one post so far. But, I have already subscribed to it.

Anyways, about Thailand. The blog mentions four places to visit and I have visited all of them and it was a great experience.

First island - Phuket
    Phuket, is the most visited place in Thailand. It was an amazing place to visit with many tours to do.

Secondly - Railay
    Railay, is an amazing place especially for couples. It is a quite place with a magnificent sunset. One of the most beautiful that I have ever seen.

Third place - Koh Tao
    This island consists of 3 islands connected with each other through a strip of land. I loved the place there and it is one of the most beautiful things you will ever see in an island.

Finally - Bangkok
    Of course, you are going to visit the capital. This capital is alive 24 hours. Whenever, you wake up, you will find something to do. You can go for shopping even in the middle of the night. It is a must visit when you go to Thailand because, you would need some place to rest after the long journey.

Find the original post with photos in the below link:
    http://flyonpaper.com/2019/03/07/10-days-in-thailand/

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    mathiex, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You can't have done much research if that one post made that the best source of info on Thailand. What about TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet or, hell, even facebook - everyone knows someone who's been there. I've been a few times, but even with my first trip lasting 2 months I'd struggle to come up with 4 places that gives you a complete Thai experience and limit the advice on what to do there to a couple of sentences. After nobody stays in "Phuket", the town itself is a dire little hole. Kata beach is listed as a place to explore but it's a destination in it's own right and removed from the sex tourism that blights other towns.

My best experience in Bangkok: the stray cats are siamese - a breed that costs megabucks in NZ. Seriously tempted to adopt one.

sarahk, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Could be a lucrative business idea, thaisiamesecatimporters.com is available...:)

malky66, Mar 28, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. mathiex

mathiex Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that is a valid opinion. But, I have done my research and during my research I have got some information about it from here and there. Finally, I came across this post which had everything I needed. It is a pre-planned trip. I did not have to do anything more. All I needed was to follow the plan as it was posted.

Of course, I have added some days here and there as it the travel schedule which was posted there was packed.

A complete Thai experience? Ummm.. I doubt that you could get that experience in less than a month. But, at least you would want to get a glimpse of the different style of life from a place to another. So, I do not think that there is a complete Thai experience in 10 days or so.

I do agree with everything you said about Phuket and I would say the same about Pattaya. But, it is worth visiting. The only reason that someone would visit Phuket is because, of the variety of activities and tours available in that country.

mathiex, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  5. Tom Hunter

Tom Hunter Greenhorn Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Looks cool, Koh Chang, Hua Hin, Koh Samui are also worth a visit.

Tom Hunter, Apr 20, 2019 IP