1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback The Activity is Low

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by jaguar34, Jul 26, 2016.

1. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I was wondering why he still comes here, perhaps nowhere else will put up with his utter garbage of troll-like broken English.
    @fastreplies why don't you answer a question for us, why do you still come here?...in English please, without ranting :)

malky66, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  2. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of members here.

CarpCharacin, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, lots of cheap buyer here.

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  4. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well maybe some are not? I don't know.

CarpCharacin, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Probably because members here are better at discerning real value? Buying that site for $550 (haven't looked at it at all, have no idea what it was or what it was about) means that you, with a monthly earning of about $65 it will take approximately 9 months before you start making money. And it will probably also involve quite a bit of work in those months to keep the income coming. Hence, for most, that is a bad investment. The overall income is too low to warrant much time spent updating, improving and keeping the site running. In my opinion, max price for such a site is perhaps $200-300 at the most. Again, depending a bit on what the site was, of course. If it had very big potential, ie possible to make several hundred dollars each month, then maybe it could be argued for buying it for more than $500, but with what you stated in that post, not so much.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 4, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  6. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, the only comparesment I made is SEO forums, directories forum, if you read again,
    I have nearly mentioned as example of what as I recall was 5 years ago and now.
    Since then, I have started 2 discussions, I hope :)

As to W. read again what I said about my attendance in there and as to why I'm posting in DP,
    well... to prove to you that directories forum is not thing of the past and if you feel like to ban
    me for trying, as many would say "impossible" effort, you can ban me for another 5 year.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why would someone get banned for believing some topic/section isn't a thing of the past? Personally, I don't care if you think an online directory is a spaceship that will take you around the solar system... your opinion is yours, just like mine is mine. {shrug}

digitalpoint, Aug 5, 2016 IP