1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 5 USD Wordpress installation and customization!

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by geekcumtechie, Jun 4, 2011.

Can Wordpress intallation go this cheap?

The other day, I hired a Wordpress Developer. I wanted him to install Wordpress into my server space. I already had a domain. I took it by surprise when I was charged because all the requested was a 5 USD withdrawal from my PayPal account.

Contact: ozoneclient@gmail.com to know more( He was the guy who did that for me).
    Amazing 'free'lancer. Try him out! :)

geekcumtechie, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  2. itrush07

itrush07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for 5USD? Not bad, how about customizing an already working WP Theme?

itrush07, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  3. geekcumtechie

geekcumtechie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, I started off with on a mail shot to him. Yes, I was in desperate need of a Consultant and he could listen to my grievances and he found me a solution for all the problems. I got his mail ID from Yahoo! Answers forum. Now, I find it good to try him over and over again.

I've got all his rates. His hourly rate is just 7 USD.

I got into a conversation while he was offline and it was no longer valid as a chat and obviously he would probably remain clueless if he was all set to calculate the time he'd spent over this.
    To register a domain, setting up Wordpress by registering with a host space, installing and customizing an existing theme, and a little bit of the Optimization part costs 15 USD. SEO must be kinda heavy! :D

I better say, try him!

geekcumtechie, Jun 4, 2011 IP