1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

the 4 p's of marking

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by diatre, Apr 28, 2007.

1. SEO-Apprentice

SEO-Apprentice Peon

Best Answers:
    Wikipedia is an excellent place to start your research. IF you are interested in impressing whomever is evaluating your work, tell them that there are not 4ps on Marketing, but five. The last p stands for people and it is the most important p of all; although, most professionals still forget about it. I don't know how many times I have used that same idea when doing a presentation for a client.

SEO-Apprentice, Apr 30, 2007 IP
    khushal likes this.
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That's actually already covered under promotion as well if done right. Promotion is all about your target market / audience and how you're reaching them or going to reach them. You can't have a promotion section without involving people. Calling it something else in itself is just a way to make it sound "pretty" when it's being presented to clients or employers, and not an improvement over the basics at all actually. But like I said... you'll see all kinds of numbers and other "Ps" thrown in there that don't improve upon the original. 5 and 7 are the other two I've seen most often.

jhmattern, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  3. CraigslistGuy

CraigslistGuy Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you look here too. This forum can give you many practical tips. Direct from webamsters involved in various aspects of marketing.

CraigslistGuy, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  4. jl255

jl255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think this was unnecessary :mad:

jl255, May 1, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  5. khushal

khushal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats really a great analysis, personally i think People is the most important P too.... cos indirectly its the very P thats our target market,, from now on i'll be using this as well in my presentations !!! Thanks!!!

khushal, May 1, 2007 IP