1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 26th Skill In Runescape - Divination

Discussion in 'Games' started by swtoriny, Aug 21, 2013.

The new Divination skill has been released on RuneScape, making it the first new skill available on RuneScape in over three years. The new skill is only available to members, and centers around players collecting residual energy, along with memories of Guthix, the God of balance. Portents and signs – the new consumable items that allow for the residual energy to be gathered will give players huge boosts and benefits within the game. Now get ready to train this new gathering skill with cheap rs gold!

Divination Makes Its Debut As The 26th Skill In Runescape

[​IMG]

Divination also allows players to transmute low-value resources into smaller amounts of high-level resources. With Divination, Jagex aims to combine a classic gathering mechanics with more modern social and dynamic gameplay.

Why has Divination been added now, I hear you ask? Jagex is aiming to combine a classic gathering mechanic with more modern social and dynamic gameplay, giving you an experience unlike anything previously in the game. There are 99 levels of Divination for you skillists to Master, alongside a new hiscores table, and a unique skillcape with a design chosen by the RuneScape community. Now you can grab cheap runescape gold for sale on RSorder to training for the new skillcape!

Divination - Members' Skill with First Five Levels for Free Players

This new skill is available in full to members, but has a 5 level free trial for free players. If you try it and you love it then you’ll need to be a member to fully use it, which has a whole lot of perks in itself. Divination is a direct companion to an unannounced production skill set to be released later this year, so keep looking out for more goodies on the way! If you’re interested in becoming a Master in Divination, then you need to know how to get started. Luckily the RuneScape website has a page with specific instructions on how to get started in Divination, so make sure you check that out first. To get you started on your way, you need to be looking for Orla Fairweather in a camp between Lumbridge and Draynor Village, and she’ll give you a rundown of the new skill.

Something to Note in RS New Skill Divination

Something to note: at the bottom of the Divination page it does advise that you “will not be able to gain bonus or lamp XP in the Divination skill until several weeks have passed since the release,” so make sure to keep an eye out on the site for that announcement. Is Divination a good new skill to add to the roster? Or did RuneScape not need a 26th skill? You can try and get your answers in the game now! If you need cheapest runescape gold, please check on RSorder!

Article source: http://www.rsorder.com/profile/news/read/id/740

swtoriny, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. swtoriny

swtoriny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to Stop RuneScape from Crashing or Freezing?

First off, crashing. Crashing can take place at any time, anywhere in game, and is wholly unanticipated. If Runescape is crashing, and going to a black screen, try lowering the graphics settings. Click the image to open in full size. If you are already on the lowest graphics setting, get a new computer!

Second, white screen/freezing. This was something that I had no idea how to fix for the longest time. This is like a "location crash." For me, every time I ran through the Varrock Square, or the Southern or Eastern Varrock entrances, the game would crash. It never happened anywhere else, except when I went through those places (that I had discovered).

To fix white screen/freezing:
    1)Go to Custom Graphics options.
    2)In the Display Options Section (right below the Manual Setup), you will see three options: Software, OpenGL, and DirectX. Basically, all you have to do is switch your Display Options to either OpenGL or DirectX.

Click the image to open in full size.
    If it is set to software, switch to either DirectX or OpenGL and see if it works. If not, use the other one.
    If it is set to OpenGL, switch to DirectX, and vice versa.

http://www.rsorder.com/profile/news/read/id/738

swtoriny, Aug 21, 2013 IP