1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 10K Forex ClickBank Challenge - CAN YOU DO IT???

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by TheForexGuy, Jun 30, 2008.

1. serenityza

serenityza Peon

Best Answers:
    Im on $124.22 so far.. not doing too well..

My goals for this project:

Own an Opel Astra OPC - That simple! :p its a $25 000 car, but making $10k here will defiently help the cause.

serenityza, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    I am on the same as you Serenityza... so don't worry about it. The main thing is that we all increase our efforts (even if we don't win, if we increase our efforts we should hopefully get closer to our own goals).

Ganceann, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  3. serenityza

serenityza Peon

Best Answers:
    Had 1 refund, exactly 24 hrs after purchase. Almost to the second; But gifted with another organic sale afterwards. so im still in the same place.. $124.22 sigh.

serenityza, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  4. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    11 sales = $682 so far since the 16th

kinitex, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool...congrats. I only managed to get one sale although I made over 20 articles and spent like 100$ in PPC.

nino2007, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, Kinitex, you are doing awesome! Keep up the awesome work! I managed to get only a few sales in the Forex Genre so far!

How is everybody else doing?

Tom

TheForexGuy, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  7. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Big fat zero here so far but I'm too cheap to use PPC so I'm going the slow organic route.

Building up traffic slowly which hopefully means that I build up hops and from their it's just a matter of time!

terryd, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  8. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Nino2007, $100 in PPC is a lot to not show any conversions (are you registered on Nichechoppers forum as you could get more specific help with promotions for any of NCMedias products on there).

How much traffic did the $100 get you? (Are you bidding too hight? Or is the traffic not targeted enough?

---

Since the start of the 10k Challenge I have made 4 sales now... still a long way to go and hopefully will start to pick up a few more during this pay period. (My immediate target is to try and get 1 sale per day on average and then improve on that figure).

Ganceann, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  9. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just had 2 refunds today on forex tracer. This is like 4 refunds on 25 sales now. And still 50+ days for the rest to refund. This is not looking promising at all.

kinitex, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  10. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Kinitex, do not give up hope. You will get the skeptics that do not know how to use products, or just want to return stuff for the health of it.

If you were a football coach, and let's say your Quarterback has a couple of interceptions, are you going to throw in the towel? In this game, you have a ton of time on the playclock, as nobody has crossed the 1K mark yet. From what I understand, you are in the lead or close to it.

Just keep persistant, and realize, you will get customers in this exciting niche, that are just skeptical about making money with the markets. Then you will get customers in this exciting niche that are foot forward and really want a winning system such as what you are promoting to them.

KEEP Doing Great! TRADE ON! and PROMOTE ON!!!

Thomas Howell
    The Forex Guy

11. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My first 10 days ever with clickbank. 3 forex sales so far, $186 :)

mikey1090, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice stuff guys... how about making it a competition to who makes $10K PROFIT first, excluding any adspend.

Say someone spends $5k on Adwords and makes $10k, then it wouldn't be fair because he's really just made $5k.

lemonarian, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  13. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Hmm, That is something to ponder... PPC does have somewhat an advantage, as instead of putting hours of labor up with article marketing and organic traffic, PPC is just buying your traffic.

Of course both strategies involve effort, but one does have an advantage over the other, but one costs money and another is a lower cost.

Let me know what your feelings are on this...
    Either we could have a separate contest for PPC, have a 10K profit contest, or just leave things the way it is...

Tom Howell
    goforextrade.com

14. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10K Profit - PPC'ers are already at an advantage because they see faster traffic.

If you don't include Adspend, then it's just way too hard to compete whatsoever

ExpertForumGuy, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  15. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen many google ads that send one directly to the merchant's page through the affiliate link, does adwords really allow that?.
    If so, I might leave my medical niche and hop onto your bandwagon :D

MedicAffiliate, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  16. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Medic,

I am not too sure about how Google Handles Direct links to sales pages. I have heard a mixed bag, but do not know where the truth lies in all of this. From what I have heard, having a PPC ad -> landing page -> then Sales Page tends to somewhat have a better conversion rate anyway.

Medic, welcome to the Forex Challenge!!!

Tom Howell

TheForexGuy, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  17. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Direct linking usually has crazy CPC and doesn't convert as well. Just take the time to learn landing pages.

Anyone see the Google Nemesis format? Yeah, those work great for PPC traffic. Or so I've heard anyway, I talked to Alex (Goad) quite a lot about it, specifically concerning PPC.

lemonarian, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  18. serenityza

serenityza Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezine's is messing up my sales :p Nothing new yet.. Kinda sucky

serenityza, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  19. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    I am not a huge fan of Ezine, but they have been a great tool for me, but I am very reluctant to use them, because they seem to decline just about everything I throw at them.

Lemonarian, I absolutely agree with that statement. Besides, not only the cost per click is cheaper, but also having a testimonial/pre-sell will put the site visitor more into a frame (NLP thing absolutely) of purchasing your promoted product.

On that note, I find that Landing Pages are all of the rage, and for the bum marketers out there, you might just want to budget 20-30 tops, get a cheap hosting account and several .info domains. This will help you get more sales, more conversions, Also will help build a positive frame and entice the visitor to purchase, rather than have an article that just points to an affiliate link.

TheForexGuy, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  20. S_Tirmizi

S_Tirmizi Banned

Best Answers:
    I guess its bit late for me to join in ... however, forex guy you are doing a good job keeping everyone pooled in ... I am very new in clickbank, let me get some more insight and i'll get right on top of the things ... am sure will give you hard time on similar challanges :D

S_Tirmizi, Jul 25, 2008 IP