1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by nevetS, Dec 3, 2004.

well lets see...

I first found this site because of the keyword tracker, which I used religiously until I finally made the top 10 for my site. Awesome way to track the competition too. I was in a heated battle with two other companies for the top SERPs and it helped me to keep an eye on where we were all at, what was working for them, and what was working for me.

Then I found the forums... just recently. Great forums. Love the idea of revenue sharing.

Then I found the co-op network...

Digital Point seems to be a one stop get-your-site-to-the-top shop. All for free! I'll be making a donation for the servers as soon as I get through my annual end-of-the-year financial slump. (my business actually dies during the holidays since all the corporate clients are taking vacations). I have to say that everything you do here is extremely helpful, useful, and well thought out. Thanks for putting forth the effort.

nevetS, Dec 3, 2004 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    couldnt agree more :D except to the donation part. I did that right away.

Dirkjan, Dec 3, 2004 IP