1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank You Digital Point

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jake Howard, Apr 21, 2021.

I just wanted to do a quick post to thank Digital Point and everyone involved in the community forum.

I've been a member since 2007, and I've been helped by so many people over the years. I've run quite a few contests over the past 14 years, and each and every time the members of this forum have delivered.

I've also formed long term relationships with Designers, Developers and Marketers, that I have ended up employing full time, after finding them through this forum, which I am extremely grateful for.

I'm currently in the process of setting up a Online Bookmaking Website, targeting Horse Racing in Australia, and I would love to hear from anyone who has experience working for an Online Bookmaker, particular in the horse racing industry. Feel free to PM me.

Also, when I first went out on my own 10 years ago, I was severely let down by an offshore web developer that had control of my entire business, including Emails, Website, Database etc, and they just dropped off the face of the earth.

It was one of the most stressful times of my life.

After a few nights spent curled up in a ball feeling sorry for myself, I started the search for a new web developer. However this time, I was determined not to make the same mistake, so I came up with quite a rigorous process to find the best developer. I wasn't looking for the cheapest developer, because the one I had previously was extremely cheap, and they let me down massively. I was just after someone who was honest, reliable, trustworthy, whose work was decent and was reasonably priced.

Through the Digital Point forum, I was able to find the right team based in India, and I've been with them for over 8 years now, thanks to Digital Point, and they haven't let me down.

I won't mention them publicly on this forum, as I don't want to inundate them with enquiries, but if you are looking for a reliable web development team, that are reasonably priced and great at communicating, then feel free to PM me.

Thanks again for everything Digital Point, and hopefully looking forward to hearing from anyone who has had experience with Online Bookmakers operating on Horse Racing.

Cheers

Jake Howard
    Sydney, Australia

Jake Howard, Apr 21, 2021 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who you're talking about. All one has to do is to check out who liked this post.

Either this is legit, or very clever spam.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 22, 2021 IP
  3. Jake Howard

Jake Howard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your pretty sharp SpoiltDiva, I'll give you that. But are you sharp enough to pinpoint which one it actually is?

I will give you some further info for both sides of the argument that may help:

LEGIT
    I've been a member of Digital Point since 2007, I've worked with many people from this forum, and I've run multiple paid contests without a single complaint, and just recently I have launched two paid contest for a betting site, which is consistent with my post where I am genuinely looking to chat with anyone who has worked for an online bookmaker. I also own a physical sign shop in Sydney Australia, which has been going from 2012. So I would like to think that I am pretty legit, and that I do genuinely want to thank everyone on this forum, as they have been a massive help for me a my business.

CLEVER SPAM
    Working with my current web developers for the past 8 years, they have become like family to me. And what is happening over their in India regarding the spread of Covid is absolutely terrifying. So I would love to repay them for all the help they have provided over the years, and if I can find a new client or two for them, I think it is a good outcome for all involved.

LEGIT CLEVER SPAM
    So maybe its both. Maybe I do want to thank this forum. Maybe I am legitimately looking to hear from anyone who has worked for an online bookmaker, and maybe it is also a shameless plug for my developers.

Cheers

Jake

Jake Howard, Apr 22, 2021 IP