1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

tha smallest payment?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Solicitors Mortgages, Feb 28, 2006.

what is the smallest payment you are allowed to make on a credit card ? (on the web) is there a minimum?

does it differ according to USA/UK, or card type?

Solicitors Mortgages, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  2. brandondrury

brandondrury Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure of a formal limit, but you are charged a flat fee per transaction by your merchant account provider. It depends on where you get your merchant account, but $0.25 per transaction is pretty typical if my memory serves me right.

brandondrury, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no minimum.

As a business, as stated, you are charged on a per transaction bases normally with a percentage and a flat transaction fee.

US is going to be much cheaper than UK. But no matter what you do expect a transaction fee of at least $.25 / transaction Plus a 1.7% and up processing fee depending on how you take the card.

Paypal also offers a micro-payments option for small tickets, that as far as I have ever seen is unbeatable, but it is paypal.

Are you looking at this from a consumer point of view or a someone looking to accept small payments?

jestep, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  4. Solicitors Mortgages

Solicitors Mortgages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To accept small payments on the uk business directory I am currently revamping.

Solicitors Mortgages, Feb 28, 2006 IP