1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TextBroker.com ? - Some Issues

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by fiberus, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, recently I joined this article writing website textbroker.com , which I found (even on dp) that is really great and provides best writers. I uploaded some founds and made my order. I'm really interested of those who already used their services, how long did it take to accept the order, as I asked about 10 articles. I'm afraid I'll loose my money... but their terms of use states that in case f order cancel they provide refund, and a 100% refund on membership cancellation, but DOES That include FEES?

Thanks.

fiberus, May 2, 2009 IP
  2. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello fiberus,

I also received your private message but decided to answer here publicly.
    It's true that Textbroker is a marketplace. So the processing speed also always depends on which kind of topic you ask content for, which quality level you choose and how much workload we currently have.

As long as there is nobody currently working on your orders, you can always just change them or delete them. In case you delete them, you will instantly receive all funds for that order back to your Textbroker account (this also also includes any processing fee). And in case you decide that you don't like our service at all, we will also refund the full available balance on your account back to your credit card or Paypal account.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact our support at:

Sincerely,
    Jan Becker

Textbroker, May 2, 2009 IP
  3. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is off-topic, but I still don't understand why you guys have US writers only specially when you have a screening process in place?

Kunalbhatia, May 3, 2009 IP
  4. fiberus

fiberus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    don't get your idea ... but think this is the answer :

i can trust this sorts of website more than on forums because textbroker accepts only us writers and shows every sorts on statistics about them, like niches , orders before , and I can always deny an article, send request for remake , etc.

fiberus, May 3, 2009 IP
  5. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Kunalbhatia

I know this is a fact many U.S based freelance websites do not care about, but if we would accept non-U.S. writers, we were required to file withholding tax for them. In order to run and provide a respectable business, we simply can not ignore the fact that this is the law and the requirement by the IRS. We currently are not able to handle the additional workload the withholding tax would cause. Such being the case we are currently only able to accept U.S. persons as writers.

Sincerely,
    Jan Becker

Textbroker, May 3, 2009 IP
  6. fiberus

fiberus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest those who just begin using textbroker , not submit projects , but find writers in the search page, so you can negotiate price and be sure your project will be accepted momentarily.

fiberus, May 3, 2009 IP
  7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    DP is not a support forum for any external sites or services, and it looks like you've already found the person to answer your questions, so thread closed.

jhmattern, May 3, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.