1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

textbroker.com is a great article writing service

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Canadianbacon, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello ewex,

Yes, at the moment our level 2 writers are very successfull. We received more than 250 level 2 orders today and for this reason especially those low quality orders will take a bit more time at the moment.

However, level 3,4 and 5 orders should be assigned and worked on by a writer very quick. But since Textbroker is more like a marketplace, it always depends on the topic and how difficult you make it to the writer to follow the given instructions.

You were also asking about the different pricing between Openorders and DirectOrders. Well, a DirectOrder is a feature for advanced users. In case you place OpenOrders, you always have fixed, quality based rates. But if you want to assign a certain writer directly, you will have to choose the order type DirectOrder. When it comes to DirectOrders, there are no fixed rates. Each author is able to set his own rate for DirectOrders. You can see this rate in the profile of each writer. You can also send a message to a writer you would like to assign and negotiate a special price with him for DirectOrders.

We do also have a very elaborately FAQ that answers this and many other questions more detailed: http://www.textbroker.com/en/client-faq.php

Sincerely,
    Jan

Textbroker, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. Maximallimit

Maximallimit Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Just a quick question, do you do press release ?
    I need some articles about gambling games to be picked up by PR sites...so the articles needs to be more like news.
    Thank you

Maximallimit, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, our authors can definitely do that. But please use Quality Level 5 (professional authors) for press releases in order to receive perfect results.

Jan

Textbroker, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  4. StephenR.

StephenR. Peon

Best Answers:
    I just finished my first project with TextBroker.com, thoroughly impressed guys. Launching my niche sites will be much easier with your service.

I usually used auction services for article campaigns/content such as rentacoder and elance but that took forever. This project finished before deadline and the content was extremely well written by the 10 authors who tackled the project. Excellent concept and you have a new loyal customer. :D

StephenR., Aug 16, 2008 IP
  5. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Stephen,

thank you so much for your magnificent feedback - I really appreciate it. It is always so good know that our clients are happy with our service. We will do our best to keep you as a "new loyal customer" for a long time.

Thank you
    Jan

Textbroker, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  6. Bre

Bre Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks as though you guys will have to get more two-level writers. :D

The five articles that you've done for me so far were outstanding (I still have one in the queue). I'd like to get more done for my current site. Plus, I just registered a new domain last week, a different niche. I won't bombard you with hundreds of articles right away, a few here and there.

Bre, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  7. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Bre,

Yes, that's absolutely true. We didn't expect such a run on level 2 orders / writers. But we are already working on it and increased our efforts to canvass for even more writers (we do currently already have more than 2,000 registered authors).

Sincerely,
    Jan

8. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    Very good looking site. Signed up and if all goes well maybe Ill make my stay at home wife get an account. :)

aaron_nimocks, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  9. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Aaron,

Sure. We're always looking for new writers.

Jan

10. kdersey

kdersey Peon

Best Answers:
    Which is not completly true as you do have a german version of the service which very likely does not use US writers. ;))

I have used both textbroker and cyberhub, the process is a bit easier with textbroker, but for others cyberhub may be just as fine.

I suggest to try out both and see what you do get out of it.

kdersey, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  11. StephenR.

StephenR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep level 2 articles are cheap and are perfect for building a few unique content feeder sites to push traffic to your target site. That's probably the run on them...otherwise people are just cheap. LOL! Use the level 4-5 articles for your target income site with 10-25 brilliantly written articles.

It's like turning on a traffic faucet =)

StephenR., Aug 16, 2008 IP
  12. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kdersey,

Well, if you put it that way - that's correct. But our German portal is independent of the U.S. website. So I'm always talking about Textbroker.com (our U.S. project) over here.

If anyone here is German native speaker: You are very welcome to join Textbroker.de :)

Sincerely,
    Jan Becker

Textbroker, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  13. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    I was doing something yesterday as an author on the US site and I saw a Yes or No option somewhere but it was in German. At least I think it was in German. :)

Just letting you know.

aaron_nimocks, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  14. lor

lor Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very strange. The thread was started by canadianbacon, but Canadians may not apply to write. Could this mean we can only purchase content? If there is a textbroker.de, I assumed there would be a textbroker.ca. I looked and can't find it. Kindly directly me, please.
    Lor

lor, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  15. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Aaron, we must have missed it. I'll check our language file again tomorrow.

Yes, canadianbacon is a customer.
    Unfortunately we do ony accept U.S. writers for our English service at this time. We would love to accept all native speakers. But since there is a withholding tax on any kind of business with licenses here in the U.S. we would have to retain about 30% from all payments made to non-U.S. writers.
    So we decided to start solely with U.S writers for now.

Sincerely,
    Jan

16. lor

lor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did read that early in the thread. However, if there is a .de, I assumed there would be a .ca. This was my question, but I see there isn't, so never mind.

Hopefully in time, you'll be able to follow other US-based, article-writing agencies and give the same opportunity to writers world-wide as you do buyers world-wide. I'll keep hoping. All the best and thank you for responding.

Lor

lor, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  17. Danielle Faith

Danielle Faith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Heya TextBroker,

I just signed up for your service as an Author hopefully I will be able to put my writing skills to good use. :). I am always writing, writing for my student loans site, writing for fun, writing for school, writing emails, and writing for work. I think if I get some good topics I will be able to produce some high quality content for TextBroker.com. Hopefully I get approved soon. That would be great.

~Jaysmine

Danielle Faith, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  18. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am sorry. There only is a .DE and a .COM version at the moment. We have just started in the U.S. two months ago and I am sure we will also find solutions for Canadian, UK and Australian writers in the future.

Yes, I guess you should already have received your approval by now. I am looking forward to reading your articles.

Sincerely,
    Jan Becker

19. lor

lor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, I think I get it now. Thank you

lor, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  20. Textbroker

Textbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Bre,

We have put all of our efforts in canvassing new high quality writers. So we will be back to normal speed within the next hours. In fact I would say we are already faster than before :).

Jan

Textbroker, Aug 20, 2008 IP