1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling TextBoss.com - The World's Best Writing Agency. 20,000,000+ Words Written. 2,000+ Happy Customers!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dreamlife789, Dec 24, 2012.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Email: info [at] textboss [dot] com

From the Desk of TextBoss:

Dear Friend,

Are you fed up with crummy content and clichéd copywriting? Is every article you get back absolutely abominable? Turn to TextBoss for writing that will knock your socks off! Once you go Boss, you never go back! Get sales copy, articles, & more from the coolest little ghostwriting agency in Texas. We're the final word on words. Check out our reviews!

INTRODUCING:

TEXTBOSS.COM - an awesome, full-service digital ghostwriting agency operating out of Dallas, Texas, specializing in 400+ types of writing, from comedy writing to content writing. No job is too big or too small.

TextBoss is a one-stop shop for any writing need, from a conversion-focused product description to an epic SEO article. Whether you need a super-shareable blog post, a value-packed eBook, or an industry-leading white paper, hire the world's most elite writing force: Team TextBoss. Our operation is based in Silicon Prairie.

Small Writing Team. Big Results.

You need truly astounding content, copywriting, and creative writing created by college-educated, U.S. and U.K.-based writers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Give TextBoss a spin, and see why 2,000+ customers and 50+ writers turned us from a humble startup into the world's best writing agency.

[​IMG]

Hire the world’s most elite writing force to create competition-crushing content! We masterfully handcraft content, copywriting, and creative writing. You need phenomenal, educated authors to dish out perfect work – work that will establish you as an authority, increase your ROI, and guarantee a top leadership spot in your niche. Throwing pennies away on drivel from an unqualified typist will get you nowhere. If your mission is to win, and win well, Team TextBoss is your only hope!

YOU COULD BE GETTING
    ROCKSTAR WRITING
    FOR YOUR BUSINESS, BLOG, OR WEBSITE
    So Simple. So Smart. So TextBoss.

[​IMG]
    Price: 3c Per Word. Turnaround Time: Fast!

We write well - really damn well! And fast too. We can smash out awesome articles, blog posts, eBooks, product reviews, and even screenplays! We're a full-time, fully-fledged ghostwriting group. Our writers are fast, smart, and dedicated. Put your content, copy, and creative writing orders in our hands! Order today!

Content writing is about skill, speed, and that special something. We do it faster, harder, and better than anyone else. Our pro writers do stellar work across the commercial writing spectrum. We'll race each project 1,000 mph toward completion, with an eye for detail and a laser focus you won't believe. We'll keyword optimize, research, write, edit, and polish to the pinnacle of perfection.

Thank your lucky stars you've landed on this page ...

Because now you have a chance to work with the guy they call ...

THE BEST THERE EVER WAS ...
    The Shakespeare of the Web
    [​IMG]
    That's right.

I've also been called:

"The Article Boss"
    “The King Kong of Copywriting"
    “The Babe Ruth of Blogging"
    "The Mozart of Marketing"
    "The Rembrandt of Responsive Web Design"
    "The Einstein of eBook Writing"

OK, enough with the accolades ... You can order here.

Click below to begin...

IT’S A 2-STEP PROCESS:

1. You fill out a form and pay.
    2. You receive your premium content by email.

[​IMG]

Check out our posts on what makes great SEO content writing and copywriting. We can write anything you need: press releases, articles, eBooks, product reviews, product comparisons, product descriptions, video scripts, infomercial scripts, blog posts, website content, social media content, white papers, et cetera.

The decision to outsource content to professional SEO writers can be the difference between success and failure online, and it often is. Poorly written articles and text can hurt your business, even sink it. Compelling content, on the other hand, can engage your readers, entice your prospects and boost your sales, conversions and profits. Our content does just that. Employing razor-sharp skills and SEO savvy, our native US and UK writers craft high-quality articles that resonate with audiences and rank well in search. It’s simple; you provide the details, we deliver the magic. Whether you’re an agency, a corporation or an internet marketer, we can help you gauge online success with compelling optimized content. Consider this a digital handshake.

Don't hire a writing team; hire the writing team. The professional writers on the TextBoss team come from The United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom & Ireland.
    • A CEO With Real Credentials – I'm no overseas writer with poor pidgin English. I'm a native Texan with an English degree and years of experience in digital marketing.
    • Professional Authors – Hire a pro team you can count on. All our writers are at the very top of their game - there's a reason we have such a high repeat order rate!
    • No Outsourcing – Say goodbye to laughable work from 2 cent writers. Perfection is our first priority and we never outsource.
    • 100% Original – Absolutely no derivative, duplicated, rewritten, software-generated, or spun content.
    • Exclusive Ownership – You retain full, exclusive ownership rights to the content you buy from us.
    • Flawless Grammar/Spelling – Aren't you tired of poor workmanship from unprofessional writers?
    • Competitive Pricing – 3c/word is a steal for the quality you're getting! This is premium content at affordable rates.
    • Quick Turnaround – Get your work in just 1-3 days! Some orders can be completed in as little as a few hours.
    • Easy Ordering – Say goodbye to registration, hassle, and headache. Just fill out a single form and pay.
    • Easy Delivery – We'll send your completed work straight to your email inbox.
    • Breadth & Depth – We can write on any and every subject. Give us a shot!
    • Writing Expertise –We specialize in 400+ types of writing (articles, novellas, blog posts, product reviews, press releases, eBooks, and more!)
    • Customer Service – We go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you're happy with writing that fully meets your requirements and exceeds your expectations.
    • Excellent Communication – We're responsive, friendly, and helpful.
    • Professional Polish – This is top quality writing you’ll be proud to publish. Your content needs to ooze professionalism & quality.
    • Custom Copywriting – Copy that works for YOU to get results and meet your goals.
    • Authority Content – Increase sales and become an authority in your niche.
    • Premium Content – Fill your site with content that can compete with the market leaders.
    • Social Savvy – Engaging and sharable social posts that will spread through your network like a virus!
    • 100% Unique – All work is 100% Copyscape-proof and offers something unique for your readers.
    • Order Today! – Order some copy and see the difference yourself!
    Samples, Samples, Samples!

Yes, we’ve got samples. Alternatively, you can read through a reference book we wrote on web content writing. It’s called The Web Content Writer’s Manual: A Complete Reference. That should give you a pretty good idea of how proficient we are in our craft.

Valedictorians and honors graduates, journalism majors and marketing wizards, teachers and professors, and the rest of the best contribute on a regular basis.

OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …

I hate to be the one who breaks it to you, but …

CONTENT WRITERS AND COPYWRITERS ARE DUPING YOU
    BIG TIME!
    I’m not kidding.

Does any of this sound familiar?

“100% Unique Articles”
    “Ezinearticles Basic Plus Author”
    “The Best Content Company on the Forum”
    “Unlimited Revisions”
    “Free Review Articles”
    “SEO Experts”
    “Copyscape Safe”
    “$2 for 500 Words”
    “Handwritten Articles”
    “Article Packages”
    "Million Dollar Copywriter"
    "Sizzling Hot Sales Copy"
    "50+ Years of Experience"

Want to know what these words and phrases really mean? They are code for:

“We are going to outsource your content to the most USELESS writers on Earth and what you receive back from us (late) will be utter GARBAGE that is nothing like you expected. IF we ever send it to you.”

What you'll find in the global writing marketplace is a schnutbusting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of let-downs, put-downs, trickle downs, shutouts, freezeouts, sell-outs, numnuts, nincompoops and nimrods, all making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue.

It’s sad but true, folks; at least 95% of the time. Just ask the millions who have pulled hair and wasted good money. It doesn’t have to be that way, though.

Let me do you a solid …

Allow me to introduce you to—and please excuse me if I sound a little biased here—REAL content developers. I want to save you from the agonizing depths of content hell and spare you your hard-earned dollars.

INTRODUCING:

TEXTBOSS.COM - an awesome, full-service digital ghostwriting agency operating out of Dallas, Texas, specializing in 400+ types of writing, from comedy writing to content writing. No job is too big or too small.

TextBoss is a one-stop shop for any writing need, from a conversion-focused product description to an epic SEO article. Whether you need a super-shareable blog post, a value-packed eBook, or an industry-leading white paper, hire the world's most elite writing force: Team TextBoss. Our operation is based in Silicon Prairie.

Google is becoming harder and harder to please, and now, more than ever, publishers are doing their darnedest to create captivating content that gets liked and shared. You need to keep pace with the big boys, so you have every reason to spend just a tiny bit more on professional writing. If you outsource to a shady-sounding outfit like "Keyboard Rangers" or "Writers "R" Us", you're gambling with your content marketing budget. If you try to save money by buying from a mental midget or tribe of typists from the Third World, you're not going to come close to achieving your goals. Believe me, there are a ton of grubs, scrubs, and schlubs out there, and they're all too happy to take your money without providing anything of real value. Gobbledygook content will get you nowhere. Then, you've got these guys at the other end of the spectrum that think they're god's gift to freelance writing. Because of their "newspaper experience" or "Ivy League degree", they think they can get away with charging an arm and a leg or that their background somehow translates into Internet marketing mastery. I feel bad for you; I really do. As a content buyer, you've had to swing in between the no-talent nobodies and the self-important somebodies.

If you're broke and desperate enough to take a chance on a budget writer from a country you've never heard of, just remember the old adage: "you get what you pay for." Expect slipshod syntax, god-awful grammar and excruciating English that will make you wince. I wouldn't put a semi-anonymous band of speed typists and hucksters in charge of my content marketing. I don't want to put my name on absolutely abominable articles with more fluff than flow, more "what?" than "whoa!". Heck, I have a talking parakeet and I'd bet on him to orate a better article than most of these jokers.

Truth be told, most of these bozos don't know the difference between copied writing and copywriting, between pilfering data from Google SERPs and honest-to-goodness research (never mind fact-checking). The global writing marketplace is no place to get lost in. Your business depends on premium content. Penalization, blacklisting, stone-dead search presence, and a damaged reputation are all possible if you source your writing from an unscrupulous content provider.

Third-rate content from the Third World just isn't going to cut it anymore, and second-rate content isn't going to get you to first place. If your site is a cesspool of cruddy content, your competition is going to crush you on any battlefield: search, social media, market share, mind share, et cetera. If your copy reads like you've just completed a run-of-the-mill course on Internet copywriting, it's not going to engage and motivate to the max. Everyone is sick to death of the same old predictable, template-driven copy. If every article you post to your fancy new WordPress site is an atrocious jumble, characterized by sucky syntax and faulty observation, then you can't really expect any of them to get liked, linked to, and shared. Why would anyone even continue reading an article that was unfit for human consumption? There is a world of difference between deficient drivel dashed off by a pinheaded pen for hire and premium content carefully crafted by a pro. It is up to you to make the smart choice, the prudent and profitable choice.

We've received 100s of positive testimonials from customers across the web. Give us a chance and see why we're the best in the biz! Scroll down to read more than 250 positive testimonials from Warrior Forum members just like you!

If you have a premium service or product, then you need a premium writing service to help you sell it.

A business can live or die on the quality of its writing, which is why the leading brands on the web choose Text Boss to handle their content; they know that investing in professional copy pays off.

We hire only the very best writers and take great care and pride in all our work. What’s more, we fully grasp the intricacies of your business and know how to help you achieve your specific goals. The end result is the kind of writing that lets you compete with the top players in your niche, perfectly matched to the style and tone of your brand.

We take our service very seriously. We follow instructions to the letter and we’re never late. So if you’re interested in working with the most efficient and effective writing agency on the web today, try Text Boss. Give us one chance to impress you and you’ll see why we’re the fastest growing copywriting agency in the business.

Anyone can open a text editor and spin off crapola all day long, but your audience deserves so much better than crapola. More than that, Google is on the warpath, and it is gunning for unoriginal, doodoo-grade content. Useful premium content is your only option if you want to stay on Big G's good side. If you’re outsourcing ad copy or narrative fiction, remember that your audience needs to be wooed and wowed with remarkable writing, not punished with underwhelming gibberish. Gibberish won't turn your Amazon affiliate site into a cash cow. Gibberish won't turn your Kindle eBook into a bestseller. Taking a chance on a dodgy budget writer is like buying a scratch-off lottery ticket: it's generally a waste of time, and definitely a bad investment strategy. You'd be amazed at how much content just isn't worth reading (let alone readable). Link building is as freakin' dead as disco. Instead, focus on creating quality content that attracts links like a magnet. That is what gets Google really hot and heavy. Ratcheting up outbound efforts to acquire links is a risky strategy. What Google is trying to do is nudge webmasters toward top-level text and away from external link building. Truth be told, your website probably needs some textual healing. Let TextBoss give it to you. Once you go Boss, you never go back. Satisfying your audience's thirst for quality content is the future of SEO.

Premium SEO content must be—and please excuse me if I get a little teacherish here—accurate, adjectival (just kidding), audience-aware, authoritative, compelling, comprehensive, credible, educational, engaging, entertaining, evidence-based, factual, focused, formatted, fun, helpful, in-depth, informative, interesting (comments, conversations, likes, linkbacks, retweets, and shares send positive social signals to search engines), long-form, LSI-optimized, optimized for mobile, optimized for the web, original, plagiarism-free, professional, relevant, structured, thorough, unique, useful, user-centered, valuable, visual, well-researched, and well-written.

The TextBoss team will deliver content of that caliber. Heck, we know content writing so well, we wrote the book on it! Check out The Web Content Writer’s Manual: A Complete Reference on our company website.

And we don't just churn out amazing SEO content; we can hammer out any kind of writing—and I mean any kind—academic, blog post, business, commercial, eBook, fiction, journalistic, marketing, product review, promotional, script, technical, website, et cetera.

The bottom line is this: Creating content that your visitors love is what you must do from now on. And you're in luck, because we want to provide you with ridiculously good writing, writing that is engaging, research-backed, and ready to go (no editing needed).

We can write anything! We have mastered 400+ types of writing (ad copy, articles, case studies, comedy bits, e-Newsletters, eBooks, email copy, guides, homepage material, lists, page rewrites, product reviews, sales copy, social media content, website content, white papers, etc.) Need a rewrite? We’ll give it the TextBoss touch. Got writing that’s bland, boring, and flavorless? We’ll sprinkle some Boss Sauce on it. Your audience’ll gobble it right up. Your rankings, reputation, and ROI are all on the line. Tiptop text is your ticket to online success. Work with TextBoss from now on.

What do you do?

We smash out insanely great articles, content, press releases, reports, eBooks, and more for a diverse clientele. We can write almost anything and specialize in more than 400 types of writing - so we know what we're doing. If you're unsure about whether we can come through for you, just drop us a line on Skype at textboss and we'll have a chat about your project.

How well do you do it?

When it comes to amazing quality content, we’re second to none. We go above and beyond the call of duty and that’s why so many clients keep coming back to us! We don’t just deliver, we exceed expectations.

How fast do you do it?

Ever heard of Speedy Gonzales, the Road Runner, Usain Bolt? Slowpokes. Generally we turn projects around in just 1-3 days but we can often get your order back to you that day if you just let us know ahead of time. If it’s a big whammy of a project, it might take a little longer.

How do I contact you?

There’s no need to go to the trouble if you don’t want to. We want to save you time. That's kind of the whole idea behind TextBoss. It's premium writing without all the hassle. It's like going to a McDonald's and getting a premium filet mignon. It's the best of both worlds. Don’t listen to anyone who tells you it's not possible to get premium writing quickly and affordably. Ordering is easy, your content will be returned via the email you provide on the order form, and we make sure that the work is awesome the first time - every time. If you need to contact us though, you can reach us by email at info [at] textboss [dot] com or Skype at textboss.

What’s with the name?

What other name could possibly fit us? We strive to create the best content on the web. We produce ultra-premium, meticulously handcrafted, expertly edited content. It doesn’t get any better - especially at the price. Put simply, we boss it every time.

What do your customers say?

Our customers absolutely adore our work. Just scroll through this sales thread to read through hundreds of positive reviews.

What are your qualifications, huh?

Unlike most other writers on this forum, I have an English degree (from the University of Texas at Dallas). I was a straight-A student and I’ve since had years of experience in content marketing. All the professional writers on our small team are based in the U.S., with the exception of a handful from the U.K., Canada, and Australia. No one gets on the team unless they're a star player. Everyone we hire is a native English-speaking, professional (and damn good) author.

What do you charge?

We charge a flat rate of 3 cents per word for all writing. If you take a look at our website, you'll notice that our prices are higher and vary in between content types. However, our special offer price here is just 3 cents per word.

How do I get my writing?

We'll email it to you as soon as it's completed. We'll send it to the email address you give us on the order form. There's no need to contact us if you don't want to. It’s like I said earlier: we want to save you time, hassle and headache. The writing will be formatted, CopyScape-passed, 100% original, grammatically and syntactically flawless, and ready to use right away.

OK, enough already! How do I order?

Just click anywhere below and you’re good to go. We hope you make the right choice. Our clientele is very happy, we’ve got hundreds of testimonials to prove it, and our repeat order rate is phenomenal. We look forward to working with you!

12 GOOD REASONS TO MAKE US YOUR CONTENT GUYS

1. We Use Professional US & UK Writers
    We do not outsource to developing countries or third world sweatshops. Our writers are experienced professionals who were born and bred in either the US or UK. Each and every single one of them reads, writes and speaks fluent English, and most of them have formal backgrounds in writing, communications, advertising and journalism.

2. We Create Engaging, Captivating Content
    These days, every man and his dog is a writer, but very few can truly engage a reader. It takes a professional to do that, one who understands his audience and topic intimately and knows that it takes more than big words to communicate a message effectively. Our writers do, and our unique writing style is designed to captivate.

3. We Are Fast & Reliable
    Who wants to wait days, weeks or even months for content? Sadly, that’s a tireless trend in this industry. We understand that you have deadlines, so we make it a point to deliver your content rapido. What’s more, we never let down a client. 2 days means 2 days and the quality of our content is always the same.

4. We Can Handle Bulk Orders
    Our typical turnaround for content is 10-15,000 words in 1-3 days, but we are equipped to handle more. We have several fulltime writers and our processes are streamlined and efficient, so we can accommodate the needs of most high-volume clients. This is usually negotiated upfront, of course.

5. We Have Customer Service
    Don’t you just hate arrogant writers? And despite the cutthroat nature of this industry, there still seems to be so many of them around. Don’t worry, you’ll never have that problem with us. We value our clients and it shows. Plus, you can contact us by phone, email or live chat 24/7. That’s right, no playing chase the copywriter!

6. We Will Save You Money
    Look, we don’t write for pennies. Our rates, while fair, tend to lean more towards the heavy side, mainly because we don’t hire crappy writers who speak Pidgin English. However, in the interest of continued business, we have created a ridiculously low fixed price especially for members of this forum, and it will remain stable.

7. We’ve Got Satisfied Customers
    Not sold on us yet? We don’t blame you, everyone’s offering the moon and the stars. But don’t take our word for it. We have tons of satisfied customers (some from this forum and some not), most of whom are still using us and want to. Take a look at what some of them have said about us.

8. We Research Your Content
    Unlike most providers, we don’t just open up the first page of Google and rewrite whatever is on there. We source information from at least 5 websites, all of which are longstanding, trustworthy and reputable. Once the content reaches the editing phase, it is scrutinized for 100% accuracy.

9. No Spinning, Scraping Or Plagiarizing
    Speaking of, has it happened to you? You ordered some content from a writer or writing service only to find that they ripped it off? Not only is it disappointing and infuriating, but it can land you in very hot water! Rest assured, that’s not one of our practices. We check our content tho-rough-ly – with Copyscape and a keen eye.

10. Flawless Grammar/Spelling
    How many times have you read a sales page advertising content writing services and it was plagued with bad grammar and careless misspellings? Lol. Yes, it’s quite common. Don’t get us wrong, we aren’t the grammar cops, but that’s just silly. Fret not, good grammar comes standard with us. My writers are pros.

11. 99.9% Typo-Free Content
    Nobody likes an error. It’s an eyesore that rhymes with terror. No, really, it reeks of unprofessionalism. That is why we are absolutely anal about delivering work that is polished and free of typographical mistakes. That said, slipups can happen every millennium or so, which is why we say 99.9% and not 100%.

12. We Search Engine Optimize Content Correctly
    We have seen the Hummingbird, the Panda and the Penguin in action, and we know what Google (and other search engines) does and doesn’t like. That’s why we use a very safe keyword density (1-2%) and focus on making content read naturally. We also incorporate semantic search terms (LSI) and ‘long-tail’ phrases.

THE BRAINS BEHIND THE BIZ

Hi, my name is Taylor. I’m the whiz kid wordsmith behind the wheel of this well-oiled content machine. For those of you who don’t know me, let me tell you a little about myself.

I’m a copywriter based in Dallas, Texas. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Literary Studies Cum Laude from the University of Texas and have been writing high-quality SEO content on this forum since 2010.

Over the last 5 years, I have had the pleasure of writing all types of content for all kinds of warriors, many of whom have been major players in their fields. I have served affiliate marketers, SEOs, bloggers, agencies, small businesses, even other content providers, and I have written on virtually every topic and niche.

2 THINGS THAT SET US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS

Look, I realize that you have a lot of choices when it comes to content providers and that some of them have fancy-pants sales pages, but even dynamite comes in pretty packages. Save yourself the time, money and aggravation, not to mention the disappointment. Here are two things that make us different.

1. We Provide The Product That We Advertise
    We produce high-quality content. When you buy from us, you will not have to edit your content repeatedly or rewrite it. It takes our writers a good 30-50 minutes per 500-word piece, so you can bet on finding all your i’s dotted and your t’s crossed when you receive your order. You get what you pay for.

2. We’re Not After Quick Sales
    We are in this for the long haul. Writing is what we do, and this ain’t our first rodeo. My professional writers do this for a living and so do I, so we want to build long-term business relationships that are mutually beneficial. Bagging a few quick sales to pay the rent is not our sales strategy. In other words, you can trust us.

We are ready to begin working with you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Click below to begin...

IT’S A 2-STEP PROCESS:

1. You fill out a form and pay.
    2. You receive your premium content by email.

[​IMG]
    SEMrush

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    dreamlife789, Dec 24, 2012 IP
    warnor likes this.
    SEMrush
  2. fighttopic.com

fighttopic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, are you able to write about CURRENT MMA news? I have a MMA news WP site that needs some short news articles posted a few times a day. They dont need to be long (100-250 words most of the time) but they have to be delivered and posted in a quick manner.

If you can do this, I have a need for about 3-5 daily, 7 days a week. Each post will need to have a relevant picture with it (can provide source for these as well as source for the current news).

email if you are interested with a few reference/portfolio

Thanks,
    Brian

fighttopic.com, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  3. longhairqueen

longhairqueen Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Op, you should be demanding more than .01 per word with that kind of degree to back you up. You dang near insult yourself with only .01 cent per word. Your ad is pretty good and it shows that you really should be charging closer to .02+ cents per word or more. It's hard for me to hold my tongue when I see someone offer a lower rate when they seem like they should have a higher one. I'm done now.

longhairqueen, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. MoneyPuppet

MoneyPuppet Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any examples of your work? If so, may I see some past examples? Thank you.

MoneyPuppet, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. echaz

echaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    46.7% - 7
    Just ordered 5 articles. Great articles, fast turnaround. Will use your service again.

echaz, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  6. NazStory

NazStory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Great work. Great articles. Fast TaT. Will order again very soon!

NazStory, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  7. awundrin

awundrin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    F
    From what I see, he's charging 2 cents a word.

awundrin, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  8. TheWorldServers

TheWorldServers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered :)

TheWorldServers, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  9. eyforia

eyforia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great articles and fast turnaround. Will order again

eyforia, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  10. LockeChas

LockeChas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent articles and very fast turnaround. Definitely recommend and will order again. Thanks!

LockeChas, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  11. johnfromindia

johnfromindia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Looking for articles on web hosting related blogs, do let me know if you are interested. we can start with 2-3 articles a week for around 300 - 500 words each

johnfromindia, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  12. Kilo S27

Kilo S27 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I ordered an article about traveling and was very satisfied with the result. Fast, well researched and written, it was worth the price.

Kilo S27, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  13. James Stephens

James Stephens Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have a mortgage website/blog that I've started. I have a lot of inside knowledge that can't just be googled and researched. So I have a lot of partially written articles that I would need polished up, organized, and written better. I have a lot of knowledge, but I'm not the best writer.

What would you charge me for that? No additional research would be required, all the info would be provided ..
    I have 5 or 6 articles queued up and many more ideas.

In the future, could I send you voice recordings that you write up and clean up?

James Stephens, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  14. petersonpol

petersonpol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good writing for good price. Will be ordering more.

petersonpol, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  15. petersonpol

petersonpol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The articles were very basic (considering the higher price would expect better quality) and there were spelling mistakes. It seems they were written in a big rush without checking.

When I complaint about writing Taylor was trying to teach me attitude and how should I deal with people. He said I was rude to him, but I just complaint. In the end of the day this is business and I expect quality work. I didn't ask for refund I just provided my honest opinion about writing which could have been some guidance for future writing. I guess he is too proud of himself to take any critic of his work and very defensive.

He wrote few product reviews for me but they were on the same standard as people who write for 5$ rather than for 10$.

In general it is not good value for money and Taylor needs to learn respect the client.

petersonpol, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    Neeni86, Densely, ryan_uk and 2 others like this.
  16. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thank you so much for your honest feedback buddy. :) I almost buy the service offered. Quality is all we need here.

Safaseo, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  17. swordude

swordude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm curious as to what changed, as your response three weeks earlier was very positive. Was there a steady decline as you requested more articles?

swordude, Nov 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  18. liu chacha

liu chacha Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Well written and super fast delivery

highly recommended

liu chacha, Nov 7, 2013 IP