1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Testimonials on Microsoft adCenter

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by MichaelSullivan, Aug 31, 2010.

Hi,

They said that among all the PPC providers, 3 are emerging. They are Google AdWords, Yahoo!Search Marketing and Microsoft AdCenter.

But do we have a proven track record for MS AdCenter? Is there any testimonial or good (or bad) words you can say? All your answers will be appreciated.

MichaelSullivan, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  2. bigmax

bigmax Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally didn't enjoy the experience at Microsoft's AdCenter.

You'd be ideally using IE to access it. I'd normally use anything but that. The interface system is clumsier than Google's or Yahoo's and is not as flexible as that of the former. Had a several glitches after I tried deleting my CC details from their system, and it didn't allow me. Basically to make a long story short: yes, Bing is anothe search-engine, and is worth advertising in, and no, Google's AdWords're far better in therms of user experience and functionality.

bigmax, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  3. imkazu

imkazu Peon

Best Answers:
    the volume just isn't there compared to adwords, but adcenter seems to convert the best and gives me the highest ROI out of the 3 PPC networks from my personal experience.

imkazu, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  4. viewcaster

viewcaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a pretty impressive testimonial. I haven't used Adcenter (I tried to merge my Yahoo sponsored search but it failed due to compatibility issues?) but plan to. I have used Adwords, Yahoo Sponsored Search and ads at Facebook and Adwords gave me the best click ratios and for me personally, have hands-down the best interface of what I have used.

viewcaster, Sep 22, 2010 IP