1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Testimonial: the best Wordpress plugin customisation you will find here! Read on...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by marsmellow, Jun 9, 2012.

Hello dear Wordpress users,

I just wanna take a minute from your valuable time to say how satisfied I am with the quick and good help I received from the guys of a company based in India, called WebDesignCut.com.

I needed some customisation for a Wordpress Google Map plugin, called MapPress Pro. I was missing a specific feature, and couldn't find anywhere on the internet how I could do this myself or anyone who could help me with it.
    For this wonderful plugin I wanted a Lightbox add-on for a neat website I created for my client.
    I had put a request here earlier on the forum, they approached me and offered their help.
    Within no time my problem was solved.

I can say they are very very good, they keep their promises, are affordable and have a no-nonsense attitude.

So anyone who is pulling out his hairs when their favourite plugin is missing a specific feature?
    Try these guys, you won't regret...for sure!

Thumbs up, WebDesignCut !!!

Best regards,

Marsmellow (from Fastconcept)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    marsmellow, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. sash_007

sash_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you very much

sash_007, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  3. ORiN

ORiN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually get my offshore team to do up specific custom WordPress plugins when I can't find ready-made ones. It is usually easier and faster than trying to figure out the codes for current plugins.

ORiN, Jun 9, 2012 IP