1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Testers/Feedback wanted: Product to increase conversions of AdWords traffic

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Manuel F. Lara, Jun 24, 2014.

Hi everyone,

I'm building a SaaS product that will hopefully increase conversions on your landing pages for visitors coming from AdWords campaigns. Right now I'm looking for some companies or marketers interested in being early beta testers or giving me feedback on the idea.

If you'd like to beta test or hear more about such a product and you:

• Spend at least a couple thousand dollars a month on AdWords (if you don't, this product probably won't move the needle too much for you).

• Run several different AdWords campaigns or ads all pointing to the same landing page (if you spend all your money on one ad copy, because you found that's what works for you and don't experiment much with it, then this product is not for you).
    If you fit the profile and want to know more, I'd love to talk. Hopefully once I explain what the product does you can tell me what you think and if you're interested in being a beta tester (no strings attached, though).

Thanks!

Manuel

Manuel F. Lara, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. finite

finite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would love to hear more about this. I currently manage very large marketing campaigns spending $500k + a month for some big brands. I am always looking for new ways to increase conversions and ROI for my clients. PM me if you can send more details. Thanks

finite, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. Manuel F. Lara

Manuel F. Lara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Send you a PM.

Manuel F. Lara, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  4. ROI Marketing

ROI Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Manuel,

This software sounds pretty interesting, is it focused on ad optimisation and split testing of the ads?

I would definitely be interested in trialing it for you - can you please send some more information?

Thanks
    ROIMarketing.co.nz

ROI Marketing, Aug 9, 2014 IP