1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tested my new idea last night, mixed result but I think its gonna work really well

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Robert Tucker, Jan 3, 2008.

Hi,

JOIN THE STUMBLEPLAN, GET IN EARLIE PLACES WILL BE LIMITED

We did the first trial of the program last night and got mixed results. It was only small for testing it. I got back 10 stumbles on my site and gave out 15 to different sites. We're aiming for 50 this tiime

all you have to do is click through the list of links stumbling them all, and in theory will get the same amount of result back to your url. That were it can all fall apart cause if people (everyone) dont all do there bit then it dont work as well.

We only want people who are reliable and will finish what they start. It dont take long and is definatly worth it, if you submit a url you will be given a space in the plan. if you don't do your links that place is wasted, These people wont go onto the top plan again!

what do you need to do?

pm me your first url (this is an ongoing thing. but a url can only be used once)

also your dp nickname
    your stumble nickname (we do check most stumbles)
    and if available a email address for easy contact.
    also choose a maximum number of stumbles you will be happy to recieve!!

long winded but very simple really

thanks for your interest, :)

Robert Tucker, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  2. WiiWorld

WiiWorld Peon

Best Answers:
    Explain further

WiiWorld, Jan 3, 2008 IP