1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

test your writing skills and typing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SKULL, Sep 18, 2006.

SKULL, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  2. charless

charless Banned

Best Answers:
    Your score: 542 keys per minute ~ 108 words per minute
    Language/mode: en
    Ranking: Very fast.
    Comparison: 2% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 98% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: May be too intense for some viewers. Love is an obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage. To reveal and artist to the people can be to destroy him Hug me now you mad, impetuous fool! Men still remember the first kiss after women have forgotten the last. My eyes just can't stand the light. Nobody's cut the grass in months. The Waltz, Polka, Gallop and other dances of the same kind will be disastrous in their effects to both sexes. For that matter, compare your pocket computer with the massive jobs of a thousand years ago. The evolution of the human race will not be accomplsihed in the ten thousand years of tame animals, but in the million years of wild animals, because man is and will always be a wild animal. When we think about risk, human beings an corporations realize in their heads that risks are necessary to grow, to survive. One nice thing abotu egotists: they don't talk about other people. So jump ye and sing, for The very first time The four lines above Have been put into rhyme. An agreeable sensation arising from comtemplating the misery of another. Moderation in all things. Of him the harpers sadly sing:

Mistakes: and(an), him(him.), now(now,), accomplsihed(accomplished), an(and), abotu(about), comtemplating(contemplating)

Well done!

If you want to see more of how you're doing compared to others, you can register (free). This enables highscore lists and other features. [Try again]

charless, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  3. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow that things pretty cool, 625 keys per minute ~ 123 words per minute
    Comparison: 1% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 99% have a lower or equal result.

Insane

MadCenter, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  4. aufordboy

aufordboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your score: 419 keys per minute ~ 83 words per minute
    Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
    Comparison: 11% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 89% have a lower or equal result.

aufordboy, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  5. VONRAT

VONRAT Banned

Best Answers:
    hmmm how do i get to see my score ... after the time is up it just stops ... cant find the next link to show my score :(

VONRAT, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  6. kasbati

kasbati Peon

Best Answers:
    I just realized that i am the slowest typer in this forum ):
    Your score: 172 keys per minute ~ 34 words per minute
    Ranking: Not bad!
    Comparison: 73% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 27% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: If there were a school for, say, sheet metal workers, that after three years left its gradutates as unprepared for thier careers as does law school, it would be closed down in a minute, and now doubt by lawyers, Theorem: If I can't open these cans, I'll die. Old MacDonald had a carburetor, answered the Kansan, Gort, Klaatu nikto barada. There has been some confusion concerining MAPCAR. I don't know

Mistakes: gradutates(graduates), thier(their), now(no), lawyers,(lawyers.), Kansan,(Kansan.), Klaatu(klaatu), concerining(concerning)

Well done!

If you want to see more of how you're doing compared to others, you can register (free). This enables highscore lists and other features.

kasbati, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  7. VONRAT

VONRAT Banned

Best Answers:
    I have registered free ... but i dont see my score .. does that mean i'm too slow to be even included in the list :eek:

VONRAT, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  8. EasyMarketer

EasyMarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn i only got 72 words per minute :/

EasyMarketer, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  9. dwarven

dwarven Peon

Best Answers:
    Your score: 263 keys per minute ~ 52 words per minute
    Ranking: You've got potential.
    Comparison: 45% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 55% have a lower or equal result.

dwarven, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  10. ravianz

ravianz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i am even more slower!

Your score: 137 keys per minute ~ 27 words per minute
    Comparison: 84% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 16% have a lower or equal result.

ravianz, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  11. HSJason

HSJason Peon

Best Answers:
    110 Wpm :)

HSJason, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  12. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your score: 140 keys per minute ~ 28 words per minute
    Comparison: 83% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 17% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: If you close your arms about love you'll find you are left only holding yourself The existence of abstract nouns is a proof that abstract thought has occurred; abstract thought is a mark of civilized man; and so it has come about that periphrasis and civilization are by many held to be inseparable Like

Mistakes: yourself(yourself.), inseparable(inseparable.)

Well done!

SKULL, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  13. charless

charless Banned

Best Answers:
    Got bored, did it again:

Your score: 594 keys per minute ~ 118 words per minute
    Ranking: Excellent.
    Comparison: 0% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 100% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: The several sects perform the office of a common censor morum over each other. There are no accidents whatsoever in the universe. Everybody knows the deal is rotten; Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton for your ribbons and bows. The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. Why are the programmers resigning one by one? It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being. Like a new job? The psychiatrist looked at the patient, confused. Because the management intereferes too much. Love may fail, but courtesy will previal. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. Happiness is having a scratch for every itch. The bogosity meter just pegged. Exposed to the attacks of friends and acquaintances; defamed; slandered. There may be said to be two classes of people in the world; tohse who constantly divide the people of the world into two classes and those who do not. The main thing is to use it well. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me. I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over half that quantity of beer. The queen knew she had seen his face someplace bef

Mistakes: rotten;(rotten:), your(you), intereferes(interferes), tohse(those)

Well done!

If you want to see more of how you're doing compared to others, you can register (free). This enables highscore lists and other features. [Try again]

charless, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  14. Ashwini

Ashwini Peon

Best Answers:
    Your score: 495 keys per minute ~ 96 words per minute
    Comparison: 14% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 86% have a lower or equal result.

Hmm a pretty cool site. Thanks Skull.

Ashwini, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  15. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    Dam RSI, I could only get 40 words per minute, ouch

bacanze, Oct 11, 2006 IP