1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Test your business and startup ideas on .CO

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by cballou, Aug 18, 2014.

I've never shared POP.co with the DigitalPoint community, but we have a very tight partnership with .CO as our founder is the former CEO of .CO. POP allows you to launch a web presence in under a minute including a .CO domain name, a Google Apps for Business account (email, calendar, docs, and drive), and a one page starter web page. This includes a 15 day free trial of the service with no commitments and no credit card.

We've got an onslaught of new features we'll be releasing in a month that should satisfy just about everyone. I'll be sure to share that update on the forums!

As the lead developer, I'd love your feedback on what we can do to improve the service. Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well, I'd be more than happy to answer.

Enjoy!

cballou, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So customers can either set up a one-page start site or they can edit the DNS settings to point their domain to a weebly, wordpress.com or other site? The pricing is great, and I really like the overall appearance and design of the website.

cronik, Sep 12, 2014 IP