1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terms and Conditions Help and so much more

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by AK49 Logan 907, May 14, 2016.

Hi, so I am just beginning my Graphic Design Company. Basically we sell YouTube Banners, animations, and a lot of other online artwork. This is a new site and we are just beginning. Before we start selling anything I need to make sure we are protected.

My real concern is selling template files. Template files contain everything you would need to edit a video or image how ever you liked. And even distribute to anyone with the correct Adobe Software. It's a good market selling them but I need to make sure when we sell them the T&C are very clear they cannot distribute the files.

I found another websites similar to ours and looked at their T&C. I copied and tweaked their T&C to fit us better but I'm not sure if they are good or even make sense. While adding some of my own. If anyone could look at our current T&C and tell me if they protect us and make sure the client will still be able to use them that would be great.

(Perfect customer Example: They buy a template file for an audio visualizer then use it daily to edit songs and make the video bounce to their music then upload their rendered video to YouTube. But they never give, sell or distribute the source files.)

Thanks for all the help and advice it's greatly appreciated! :)

Current Terms and Conditions: http://212studios.online/terms-and-conditions/

AK49 Logan 907, May 14, 2016 IP