1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terapeak for ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Mar 14, 2011.

Anyone here subscribe to Terapeak for eBay? Just wonder should be subscribe to this service? Please help if you know. Thanks

alvin1972, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  2. grakus

grakus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to subscribe to terapeak before, and I found it very worthwhile for those who are serious in ebay. monthly fee is a little bit high, especially for new eBay sellers, but all the information that is in terapeak sure to make eBay as a way to make easy money.

grakus, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Terapeak is a useful software for any ebusiness research. The statistics that are shown in this software are very clear and perfect like who are your competitors, who is the hottest seller around and what is the ideal time, when the ebay users are buying. It is a great tool for all the beginners as it shows which is the best day, hour of the week for your auctions to be launched. When will be the maximum amount of buyers looking for the items.

With terapeak you can price the items for sale more competitively. I am sure, you will be pleased by the accurate data, it generates. It will also help and guide you to understand product trends of successful auctions.

China_girl, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  4. seniorsmith

seniorsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    It all comes down to the numbers. Master that, and you'll be successful.

seniorsmith, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  5. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure its worth $25/month ( $300/year )

jmbinfo, Sep 8, 2011 IP