1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Temporary Blogs on new domains

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Qura-tul-Ain, Nov 9, 2015.

I purchased a few domain names that will be later utilized for my clothing business niches. Right now I don't have the products ready so I was thinking of setting up blogs on those and monetizing it through adsense.

Can someone suggest if it is a good idea or should i setup a commercial website when the products are ready? (that can take about a year or so)

Qura-tul-Ain, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  2. Christian Networking

Christian Networking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just stay on topic with your main product.

Rick

Christian Networking, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build a 1 page temp site so they will be "aged" a little by the time you create the real sites. This(aging) will help speed up indexing, ranking, etc of the site when you finally have them built for your business. You can create all the social media/web 2.0 "Brand" pages while waiting to launch the business sites also.

Don't worry about monetizing as you probably won't have enough traffic to make any money anyway.

kjh-08, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  4. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the only issue is when you open the "real" site that it will not be too different (topics and keywords wise), that way you will not have a problem with seo on the real site.

tobysurf, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  5. Qura-tul-Ain

Qura-tul-Ain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the input. It is quite helpful.

Qura-tul-Ain, Nov 12, 2015 IP