1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Temporarily locked out and phone verification issues

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Chad Free, Sep 25, 2018.

Got temporarily locked out and passed the captcha, went to do the phone verification, but code was never sent. Turns out twitter was blocked from sending me texts for some reason as I never blocked them myself. Went to go hit the button to get a new code and they hit me with, "You have exceeded the number of attempts to verify your phone. Try again later." I waited for 3 hours for the ability to verify to come back after I unblocked the number, was able to get a new code, got a code and put it in, but my account was not restored and I got sent back to the "Exceeded number of attempts" again and now I have to wait again. I don't know what is going on.

Chad Free, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Give it 24 hours and try again. If you get locked out again, give it another 24 hours and try again. Those things happen. The best thing you can do is just wait and try again.

qwikad.com, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  3. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, try again after 24 hours.

3936296, Oct 19, 2018 IP