1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Templates for article writing?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by acadianapa, Mar 20, 2010.

Does anyone use template to make their article writing easier? If so, would you mind sharing those templates?

Specifically, does anyone use a template to create restaaurant reviews or product reviews? Are there any templates you use on a regular basis for other types of articles?

acadianapa, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. mrtech

mrtech Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I use XSite Pro to build my sites and then copy them over to a new project, change the names and places to protect the innocent and create a new site. It has a feature that will allow you to create say 10 article pages in one fell swoop. Better yet, if you write all your articles before hand, you can then just import them straight into the software and not worry about formatting all of them individually.

I know it's not really what you asked, but you may find it's a good solution to look into to save yourself the time and concentrate on article writing instead of web formatting.

mrtech, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. acadianapa

acadianapa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, mrtech. But I don't mean design templates. I mean content templates. For example, for a restaurant review, I always introduce the restaurant this way, then talk about price, then atmosphere, then location,.....that sort of thing. A recipe that makes each type of article you do formulaic and easier to write, especially if you have to do the type of article multiple times.

acadianapa, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  4. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just found out about the 8 Minute Article Writer the other day here at DP. It's a simple article writing template that is free to download. It has space for an intro and 8 bullet points/paragraphs. Then you write your conclusion. If you are submitting to article sites, it has a submit button for ArticleMarketer.com. I just use it to help me write quick articles in an easily readable format. Download it here.

waxingpoetic, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  5. ebaymanager

ebaymanager Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think a template will help you to write better articles. You should always stick to basics: Introduction, body and conclusion.

Intro: Explain to your readers what are you going to write about.

Body: Write it. Explain, what the current problems are and solutions.

Conclusion: Explain what the article was about and add few recomendations.

I hope it helps.

ebaymanager, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  6. BlueSkyCamping

BlueSkyCamping Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you're best to start from scratch.

That gives you the best chance of writing original, genuine articles of high quality.

BlueSkyCamping, Mar 22, 2010 IP