1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Template designer for hire; negotiable pricing. =]

Discussion in 'Design' started by artizhay, Apr 1, 2009.

I have been doing Web design in general since about 6th grade. I have many years of experience with coding and Photoshop. Currently, I use Photoshop CS3 to create my templates and would like to get CS4 soon.

I prefer designing creative, colorful, abstract, and/or grunge and urban templates, but I am willing to create pretty much whatever you want.

You can view my portfolio here: http://i82designs.co.cc/portfolio/portfolio.php

Please PM me or reply here with your specific details about what you want. Try to include colors, style, fonts to be used (must be free), what kind of website it will be used for, who your audience is, and some templates that are similar to what you want. If you want me to use stock images, you must pay for the license unless they are royalty-free. And also provide me with any other images you'd like me to use.
    I will reply with a quote and then you can either allow me to proceed, negotiate the price, or decline my offer.

I am also willing to work with you to create exactly what you want. After I complete the first draft of the template, I will send you a preview image of it and you can either specify what you'd like added/changed/removed, then I will make those changes for you. This process can be repeated as many times as you like until you approve the template, which is when I will send you the template PSD file. Payment is required before sending the PSD file. A 12% down payment of the cost is required when we agree on an overall cost and I begin working on your template. This down payment is deducted from your overall cost. Only PayPal is accepted.

This service does not include coding.
    I reserve the right to decline your project if I am currently overloaded with work, but will keep the details of your project and contact you when I have completed my queue of work to see if you still need the template made.

Feel free to PM or reply with any questions or comments.

artizhay, Apr 1, 2009 IP